Weight

Options
:happy: This is hard work, but I refuse to quick, Before I join fitness pal I had lost 15 pounds on my own, now I am down 32 pounds. Still got 49 more mores to go to reach my long term goal.

Replies

• nikkizmom1962
    nikkizmom1962 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp it is a wonderful tool to help with your journey you have done an amazing job on your own and you will succeed. you will get the support you need when needed and along the way meet many wonderful inspiring people. good luck with your journey. feel free to add me if you would like:)
  • pisces271
    pisces271 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job! This is a great place for support, and info and just some help along the way! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • eddiegirll
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Glad you have joined us here at MFP. Great support, weigh-in's, games, lots of different toppics to talk on. Good that you lost weight before you found MFP. There is no hurry; it is mainly about learning to eat healthy food, get plenty of exercise & good clean enjoying life.

5' 4"
    S.W. 234 (Sept. 5, 2011)
    P.W. 227.9 (Sept. 12, 2011)
    P.W. 228.4 (Sept. 19, 2011) I was off for a day, because I didn't lose anymore weight! But the next day I got right back on track! No problem! I was really thrilled!!
    C.W. 227.4 (Sept. 26, 2011) I wasn't as anxious about getting weighed. Either way! That one pound does make a big difference!!
    MY REWARDS: WEARING MY SMALLER PANTS & EATING GOOD HEALTHY FOODS!! I DON'T NEED TO REWARD MYSELF WITH FOOD, NOT AS MUCH!!:laugh:
    G.W. 125 It takes atleast one year to lose 100 lbs....You go girl!!!
    There is so many different soups one can make, I can never get tired of soup!