Things are going great

Options
So I wasnt sure how i was going to like this app. well after a few weeks of just putting things in and trying to stay in the points and not stop doing what I like for food. I am seeing my weight coming dowing. when I started I was almost 300lbs and in the few weeks I have dropped almost 15lbs.
they say don't get on the scale a lot cause that will change everyday well they are right lol. I get on just to see the oz's going down I am happy how it was going.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Well done on that 15 pounds!
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,986 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • MovinNow
    MovinNow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Well done! Just keep logging and be sure to get some protein at every meal. You are in your way!
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,730 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Good that you're seeing results but please don't pin your motivation on fast moving numbers.

Continuously and fast moving numbers come during initial weight loss stages due to the concomitant loss of both fat and non fat weight. They are also seen when applying an aggressive Caloric deficit.

Long term goal is to apply a reasonable and sustainable Caloric deficit for a long time and to learn and develop strategies both for weight loss and for maintenance.

Long term compliance is the name of the game! And long term you do have to eat reasonable amounts of calories and create reasonable deficits in order to keep on going!

And then the scale becomes more fickle!🤷‍♂️