Hello

Hi my name it's windy and i Am a new beginner here. I weigh 245lbs and want to get to 140lbs(hopefully) and well I watched some of the fitness videos and the exercises look too hard for a bigger girl like me just starting out ( especially with having a big belly like mine after having 2 kids and well tbh letting myself go) So u was wondering if anyone could help and point me towards any videos that have exercises for a bigger girl like me just beginning? Any suggestions are very much appreciated and thank yal for reading please help me out someone lol! (:

Replies

• keyinfluencee
    keyinfluencee Posts: 2 Member
    What has been helpful for me has been beginner dance videos workout on YouTube. Whenever an workout routine is too hard, I get discouraged and don’t do it anymore. Here some beginner friendly videos link below. Remember it’s okay to start out at 7-10 minutes cardio a day. Work your way up to it and just try and stick to a diet. Photos are better than the scale! Hope that helps 🙂. Also something simple cardio like walking in place is great too.

https://youtu.be/3ABcjO61RTM?si=JJYYDDc4suMJeV9F
  • nbruce4178
    nbruce4178 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi PP , I’m Natalie, haven’t been here in a while since my other account was lost. But I gained about 70 pounds. Going through an accident and I think ore menopause. So I know how your feeling with the exercises. I’m 208 lost 5 this week. Wanted to say hi and maybe we will lose weight together here!
  • evileyefirefly
    evileyefirefly Posts: 303 Member
    Hi my name it's windy and i Am a new beginner here. I weigh 245lbs and want to get to 140lbs(hopefully) and well I watched some of the fitness videos and the exercises look too hard for a bigger girl like me just starting out ( especially with having a big belly like mine after having 2 kids and well tbh letting myself go) So u was wondering if anyone could help and point me towards any videos that have exercises for a bigger girl like me just beginning? Any suggestions are very much appreciated and thank yal for reading please help me out someone lol! (:

So, what I would say is you can do whatever workout program you see. When doing them you DON'T have to do all the reps that are done. You can also modify the exercises to make them doable for you. Like push-ups can be done from your knees, or if that's not doable you can lean against a wall and push out. The goal is to improve, and those types of things can really be a great way to see your Non-scale progress as its easy to see how far you've come in that you can do the exercises closer to what the leader is doing. Just my thoughts, hope it helps.