Starting - INSANITY - Tonight. Anyone with me???

Options
2»

Replies

• shawnsasylum
    Options
    Just did Insanity - The Asylum: Speed and Agility. Burned 381 Calories in 45 min.
  • momof2_0710
    momof2_0710 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1 of insanity. Its very intense, but I have to say that I just love it. Its great! Add me if you would like!

Jennifer
  • Hopied
    Options
    This is way cool that you are movitaving other people! Great Job! Let me know if Ellie doesn't do it in the AM :)
  • conquerin_lioness
    Options
    Im currently on week 2..be sure to take vitamins!!
  • aspencer122
    aspencer122 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    This is way cool that you are movitaving other people! Great Job! Let me know if Ellie doesn't do it in the AM :)

Thanks hope. and we didnt wake up in the A.M. to do Insanity. but she has my phone so just call her and see when she will do it today.
  • aspencer122
    aspencer122 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Im currently on week 2..be sure to take vitamins!!

O I am. Thansk for the advice. and congrats on making it to to week 2. I also eat A LOT OF BANANAS. Keep it up.
  • shawnsasylum
    Options
    I have been doing Insanity for over a year. I started Day 1 again yesterday. Bring it.
  • marinesgtmjr
    marinesgtmjr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey i want to start tomoro morning. im currently about 260 and want to get to 169 to enlist in the marines. would you want to be my partner so we can post stats?
  • 1prettysmile
    Options
    I just want to wish all of you the best. I just started working out again and I'm not quite ready for Shawn T., but I've watched my husband do some of the workouts. He's already fit and it's tough. So, I know how hard you'll be working.

*Cheering you on!*

I'll get there one day.