at the risk of getting flamed, pardon the pun...

Options
2»

Replies

• reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Well I don't mean to spoil your fun. . But I don't find encouraging drug use to be appropriate on any sense and certainly not here on MFP! Have a nice night~

I believe the OP is just wanting opinions and is not encouraging the use of it. You will be happy after reading the original post I had no desire to start smoking the stuff and sure those don't already smoke will not have the uncontrollable urge to rush out and find a dealer.

Just my 2 cents...
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I personally don't understand the culture that we need to drink or smoke. I really, really don't. And I'm 29, I've done my binge-drinking in my youth and I just don't get why the 'grown ups' are so into fussing about missing on a drink binge every night. One mightn't matter but more? I dunno.. I guess I just don't get it.

This is supposedly a health and fitness forum, why is there a post about a commonly illegal, mind altering drug? Or planting seeds in vulnerable minds about using it?
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.
    The forum guidelines include this item:

10) Do not post messages that violate FEDERAL, state/provincial, or local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or is bound by NDA (non-disclosure agreement)

Due to the fact that marijuana is still an illegal substance according to federal laws, promoting its use on the forums is not allowed. Also, it violates TOS.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/14923-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,

Ladyhawk00
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.