Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Blitzinga
    Blitzinga Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Henk and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm 48 years young and started to track my food intake again. But now I'm not guessing anymore and using a scale for my breakfast and lunch. Diner is still a guess of the weight :smiley:
    But I could use some friends to talk to and keep me motivated to keep going!
  • jamiewdiaz41
    jamiewdiaz41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new to this app I'd love to make friends on here
  • suze2275
    suze2275 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, UK here, always happy to be on anyone’s cheerleading squad and would love new friends to be on mine. Also really love meeting new people all over the world so feel free to connect.
  • suze2275
    suze2275 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Buzybee82 wrote: »
    How do you add someone?

I don’t know but if someone can point the right direction that would be great, I’m struggling to do it too. Make you a deal, whichever one of us finds out how first we connect to the other?
  • fattyfightnit
    fattyfightnit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    To add, you copy the user name, then go to friends section, request(persons head with the plus) 👤+, and paste their user name in the request, and your user name under that, and send.
  • gluppanamera
    gluppanamera Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Helloooo :)
  • ItsMeAnna3
    ItsMeAnna3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    It won't let me send friend requests for now, comes up with an error... Feel free to add me.
    On a weight loss journey for my health, to feel good and to be more fit
  • 1ns1d3_0u7
    1ns1d3_0u7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    36/m, currently down 130 lbs. Always happy to have more support and friends. Feel free to add me, let's get it done!
  • abnerchiang5574
    abnerchiang5574 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would like to have an accountability partner for my weight loss journey. I am 182cm and 73kg. According to BMI for my ethnicity, right now I am borderline weight healthy and just need to maintain my weight. However, a lot of times I tend to binge eat, that is what makes everything challenging. Please add me as a friend.
  • Qorvus
    Qorvus Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Back at it after a year away struggling with life issues. Happy to cheer you on your journey if you want to add me as a friend.
  • Aliciabell
    Aliciabell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oooooh! ME ME ME! B)
    Son has moved off to college and trying to focus on me, myself, and I now.
  • smitht0705
    smitht0705 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined the MyFitnessPal app on 10/21 and I just logged my first meal today. Definitely will need added motivation and to hear success stories! 😊
  • Aidenrocks59
    Aidenrocks59 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need good friends on here to keep it warm and encouraging for us all ❤️
  • BrianJ1970
    BrianJ1970 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends on this journey. Coming up on 100lbs list.
  • Belle_Matias
    Belle_Matias Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So happy to meet everyone :) doing my best to get healthy. Feel free to add me
  • heavenjones8373
    heavenjones8373 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Returning user, lost 50 pounds about 9 years ago. Gained it all back with interest. Since I’m getting closer too 30 I’d like to get my health back in order. Looking for friends to keep me accountable and I will do the same for you!
  • kiteflyer105
    kiteflyer105 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Please add me. One can never have enough of goal seeking friends.
  • OhheyitsCupcake
    OhheyitsCupcake Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m looking for friends - I’ve got a fair bit to loose and would love some friends for inspiration and accountability 😄
  • lav9799
    lav9799 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Let’s support each other! Feel free to add me.
  • MattAttk2414
    MattAttk2414 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m back at it. Doing a “winter cut.” Lol so add me! I look forward to following your journey!