Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• anewlife4me8610
    anewlife4me8610 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! I am a GSV patient in my 3rd year post op. I’ve lost over 200 lbs but just recently started putting the weight back on and falling into my old habits. I’m looking for more friends who are actively using this site and who are posting and supporting each other!!! I’m on here every day and I want to start really making a difference this year needs to be my turn around year!!! Hit me up if your looking for a partner to support you and encourage you!!!! And of course, your willing to do the same!!!!
  • charityksam
    charityksam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love exercising, most days. I could use more motivation and would like to help motivate others.
  • lazy_kat25
    lazy_kat25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • sugagirl5
    sugagirl5 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey y’all add me up too! I could def use some new pals on here (it is called fitnesspal after all!) 💖 I’m down 35lbs and need motivation to lose the 40lbs left!
  • determinationisit
    Options
    Hello,
    I can definitely use some motivation especially now during the holidays.
    Would love to add friends as I am new to this.
    Have a great day to all
  • jenniferkaye22
    jenniferkaye22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I could use some motivation to help me loose about 30 pounds by June 1st please add me!
  • kaylanizmom
    kaylanizmom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me my biggest struggle is hunger
  • Annetv478
    Annetv478 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have lost count of how many times I have tried to live a healthy lifestyle and failed miserably, but this time I feel like it’s finally my time. I would really like some friends to have along this journey so we can help and motivate each other 😁 lets do this!!!💪
  • MonkeeMama1
    MonkeeMama1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I was here a few years back, but unfortunately stopped. But now I’m ready to try again! I really don’t make New Years resalutions because I don’t keep them, lol. So, I’ll just say my “goal” for 2019 is to lose 40 lbs. I could use some support, so please feel free to add me on!!
  • giaa13
    giaa13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ready to motivate and to be motivated. 13 kgs to go - we got this!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps...always like a ore friends! Feel free to add me!
  • abeginner26
    abeginner26 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I’d love some new people to talk to and inspire me on here :) I am very motivated for the new year <3
  • KellyLouiseGibson
    KellyLouiseGibson Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have just completed week 6 of the Couch to 10K so if there are any runners out there your welcome to add me!
    I'm from Manchester England :-)
  • Katy2Survivor
    Katy2Survivor Posts: 111 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hey guys I always love to have new friends .... So be free to add me let's kick as* together 😁
  • Letsgetbacktofitness
    Options
    Always looking for new friends! I'm 25, live in DC (looking for a lifting buddy too). I'm 150 lbs right now and am working towards losing another 20! Lets support each other!
  • MatthewJLeBlanc
    MatthewJLeBlanc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can always use more accountability buddies. Feel free to add me to your friend's list.
  • tommyscarpenter
    tommyscarpenter Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ive really screwed up this whole year and need some accountability in 2019! Add me and lets do this !
  • sarahhealthy_eating
    Options
    Could do with more to motivate me! Feel free to add!! 👍
  • norwaliom
    norwaliom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in dire need of friends. Please save me.
  • ilTimo
    ilTimo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello 🏋🏽‍♂️🤸🏽‍♂️! Looking for friends 🤗