itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,996 Member
    Options
    cawfee
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited October 2023
    Options
    @litha_
    I experimented with some charcoal pencils and i can’t believe the shading & nuance I was able to get. I would post it but it’s actually almost recognizable & I don’t have permission. But anyway thanks for the smile! 😃
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,279 Member
    Options
    Booking flights to visit my cousin in Canada next month woohoo! 😁

Or maybe December as he’s off to vegas and he can take me with him 🤔😁

Hopefully a fun part of Canada! 😂
    Have fun
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    @litha_
    I experimented with some charcoal pencils and i can’t believe the shading & nuance I was able to get. I would post it but it’s actually almost recognizable & I don’t have permission. But anyway thanks for the smile! 😃

Very cool and inspiring! A chammy is also great to have when working with charcoal and hairspray to set it after. You probably already know that, but just in case. :)
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited October 2023
    Options
    litha_ wrote: »
    @litha_

Very cool and inspiring! A chammy is also great to have when working with charcoal and hairspray to set it after. You probably already know that, but just in case. :)

I have the spray, but not the chamois or however you’re supposed to spell that. I’ve been making do with tissues and paper towels and it’s getting on my nerves.
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    litha_ wrote: »
    @litha_

I have the spray, but not the chamois or however you’re supposed to spell that. I’ve been making do with tissues and paper towels and it’s getting on my nerves.

I just get the ones for cars from TJ Maxx or Ross and cut them up. It can be frustrating for realz.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Reading, listening to music, & silence
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,145 Member
    Options
    "Fahrenheit" and someone that makes me laugh, almost on the daily...
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,193 Member
    Options
    Looking at this, knowing the journey I’ve been on and seeing that I DID IT! Last night was a great night!
    2kuh7g88rncy.jpeg

Congrats !
  • TxDesertFox
    TxDesertFox Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Margarita day at the office. But now half of the office is slightly drunk. 🙈
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,193 Member
    Options

Must be a fun place to work 😁
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Looking at this, knowing the journey I’ve been on and seeing that I DID IT! Last night was a great night!
    2kuh7g88rncy.jpeg

So proud of you my friend. You definitely deserve it 👏
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,279 Member
    Options

Omg best office ever!!!
  • ___Tams___
    ___Tams___ Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    2kuh7g88rncy.jpeg

Awesome, congrats 👏
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    2kuh7g88rncy.jpeg
    Congrats!
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    color
    7jdn5vf2rm08.jpeg
    9tfckarvsrhh.jpeg

Looks like a good hike - enjoy