littlelinnie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Goals:
    SW 162
    Goal 152
  • littlelinnie
    Options
    I've just joined MFP - I'd LOVE to join this lose a pumpkin by halloween challenge - how do I do that?:smile:
    11357996.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tundebo
    tundebo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Monday Check in: 61 kg
    loss 2 lb
  • earthymom
    earthymom Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    To join, just read the first post of this topic and follow the instructions by answering the questions. That's it. Oh, and check in often. :)
  • littlelinnie
    Options
    9/19 SW- 162 lbs.
    GW by Halloween- 152 lbs.
    What Im willing to do to lose the weight? - start counting calories an watching what I eat and exercise
    What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween?- A new pair of jeans
    What will I do differently in this challenge then other challenges tried before?- I've never done a challenge before but this one is really fun. I'm listening to a cd in the car (during a long drive to work) on how our thoughts become things. I am trying hard to stay positive and I'm enjoying recording my food.
  • Wendy33510
    Options
    I need some friends for support if anyone would like to add me :)
  • hera933
    Options
    I'm a little late for Monday check-in, but my weight that day was 271, so a 4lb loss. Yay! :)
    I only did about 30 squats, but I have been using my Wii Fit and boxing a lot more.
    This sounds like a great challenge to kick me into gear...

9/22 SW - 275
    GW by Halloween- 250 (25 lb pumpkin)
    What I'm willing to do to lose the weight? - walk more, use my Wii Fit, cut back on chocolate! and DRINK MORE WATER
    What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween?- losing 25lbs will be very rewarding -just to fit into my pants!- but maybe I'll get a new shirt too.
    What will I do differently in this challenge than other challenges tried before?- This is my first challenge. =)
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Do we have a mini challenge this week?
  • megarooni
    megarooni Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    9/27 SW- 218 lbs.
    GW by Halloween- 205 lbs.
    What Im willing to do to lose the weight? - Exercise in the mornings and in the evenings. Incorporate more weight training too.
    What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween?- I have a cute Halloween costume that I got for free but it has always been a touch small. If I get drop the 13 pounds in the next 5 weeks it will fit perfectly so I dress up when I go out with the kids this year! And get a new pair of running shoes.
    What will I do differently in this challenge then other challenges tried before?- Not make excuses to not workout. This is the first real goal I have set for myself with numbers. I know I can do it! It is just a matter of actually doing it!
  • rwalgamotte
    Options
    Sounds like fun! I think I will give it a shot. I would like to lose a 20 pd pumpkin! I am going to start exercising and drinking alot of water.:bigsmile:
  • LynnieSkinny
    Options
    This sounds like fun! I could use the extra motivation... The past few weeks I have gained everytime I step on the scale!!! I need it to start moving in the OTHER direction :) Come on 10 pound pumpkin!!!

9/28 SW- 154

GW by Halloween- 144

What Im willing to do to lose the weight? - Wake up early to workout, start tracking ALL of my food again, and follow through on my commitments this time.

What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween?- A pair of black wedge boots!!! (I LOVE shoes!)

What will I do differently in this challenge then other challenges tried before?- Actually follow through with my commitment and not make excuses.
  • caitlinbsw
    Options
    Late post, sorry. WIll do goals later and catch up.

SW: 255
    9/26: 252.6
  • mom2allgirls
    Options
    9/28 SW- 220 lbs.
    GW by Halloween- 210 lbs.
    What Im willing to do to lose the weight? - start counting calories an watching what I eat and exercise
    What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween?- a NEW OUTFIT
    What will I do differently in this challenge then other challenges tried before?- I will not sit on my butt all day at work or when i get home. i have started to sweep and mop and vacuum after dinner. I will keep a record of my food and stay away from the junk food.
  • juniper82
    juniper82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need some good motivation!!!

9/27 SW- 130 lbs.
    GW by Halloween- 120 lbs.
    What Im willing to do to lose the weight? - Cook meals at home, and exercise: cardio 30 minutes a day and weight train three times a week.
    What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween?- New pair of boots for winter
    What will I do differently in this challenge then other challenges tried before?- I've never joined a challenge online, so I will be a part of one and see if that makes any difference.
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Do we have a challenge this week?
  • imjustlisa
    imjustlisa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Do we have a challenge this week?
    bump that i had same question
  • littlelinnie
    Options
    What a great idea! thanks for sharing :smile:
  • theMunchies
    Options
    Hey, how is everyone doing?
    I have been having a good week so far, logging in daily and trying to stay within my calories plus exercising at least 20 min everyday (30DS) Monday was my day off work so I did the shred and then went for a run, Tuesday and Wednesday I did the shred in the morning before work and as of today, I'm done with the shred and about to go running for a bit :-) hope to see some good results next week!

Have a good Thursday everyone!
  • ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Yay!! am in! this is actually my first challenge! :D
    SW- I'll weight tomorrow
    GW by Halloween- 128 lbs
    What Im willing to do to lose the weight? - exercise every day and cut carbs
    What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween?- surfing class! yayy!
    What will I do differently in this challenge then other challenges tried before?- Listen and follow "Unlimited" by Jillian Michaels to stay motivated (I'll try this!) :)
  • Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am late on the challenge for the week, so i thought of a great mini challenge....

Often on saturdays & sundays we sleep in if not working, for tomorrow and sunday wake up a lil early and do 60 min of cardio in addition to the workout you already have planned. Have a great weekend and Stay strong, monday weigh in will be here soon! :)