What the heck ???

2»

Replies

• emtgirl14
    emtgirl14 Posts: 87 Member
    I went for a 9 mile run^_^ My personal record! I'm training for a 15k. It felt great. Once I got home, I felt like I got hit by a car! And I was not hungry!! A little later, and I gorged on some delish food!!:) Now I am still awake... MFPing it up!!!

Hey I would just love to know how you have worked up to doing that kind of run.. I want to get back into running. . what kind of shoes do you wear?

I started with Couch to 5k. Finished that, then started Bridge to 10k... never finished that... just started to love running long distances!! I love to challenge myself each run. I wear Asics GT 2150's :) Love em! But I do tape the insides of my feet to prevent blisters. Helps a lot!
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    I sat my lazy @ss on the couch and ate mcdonalds and the only exercise I got was sleep. And I loved every minute of it. haha

how's that different from any other day??
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Ate nothing all day long, until about 6pm

At dinner had (shared with 3 people in total):

1 Spider Roll
    1 Volcano Roll
    2 Shrimp Tempura Rolls
    1 Crispy Crab Roll
    1 Philedelphia Roll (which tasted aweful)
    1 order of bacon covered scallops

Went to the mall and walked around to burn off dinner, then we headed to the melting pot for dessert

4 of use split:

1 pot of Smores chocolate (milk chocolate, marshmellow fluff, crushed graham crackers, then flambed)
    1 pot of Flaming Turtle Chocolate (milk chocolate, carmel, flambed)
    6 oreo covered marshmellows
    6 graham cracker covered marshmellows
    10 small peices of Rice Crispie treats
    3 small cheese cake slices
    6 small brownie pieces
    6 small pound cake peices
    A lot of strawberries
    A lot of bananas

Was delicious, but came home and felt like a fatass, so worked out from 1am to 2am. I have to get up for school at 530am for school. Probably gonna go to bed after this reply
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    marinated chicken steak, peas, corn, and mashed potato and carrot.

went for a 3km run

watched finale of hells kitchen

1 glass milo and 3 chocolate weaton biscuits

watched supernatural.

all in all a good night.