Show off your best photography

Options

Replies

• TxDesertFox
    TxDesertFox Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    SbetaK wrote: »
    @TxDesertFox : Nice capture! I've taken northern lights photos with my cell phone, but have not tried the Milky Way or other star pics, except the big dipper. Do you have an iPhone or Android? Could you share the app you used? I'd love to try for fun. :)

Thanks. 🙂 I have an android. Nothing fancy like the Samsung Ultra (I heard the camera on that is insane). I used the DeepSkyCamera app and a tripod. I have a Nikon DSLR but for the life of me cannot figure out how to extend the exposure.
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    SbetaK wrote: »
    @TxDesertFox : Nice capture! I've taken northern lights photos with my cell phone, but have not tried the Milky Way or other star pics, except the big dipper. Do you have an iPhone or Android? Could you share the app you used? I'd love to try for fun. :)

Thanks. 🙂 I have an android. Nothing fancy like the Samsung Ultra (I heard the camera on that is insane). I used the DeepSkyCamera app and a tripod. I have a Nikon DSLR but for the life of me cannot figure out how to extend the exposure.

Thank you! I have an android too. And, a Sony DLSR camera that I haven't learned enough on. Cell phones are too portable and handy. Might get that app to try out, looks like fun. Youtube instructional videos are my best photography friend, hahaha.
  • SOIJ20
    SOIJ20 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    c9zhson700dy.jpg

Lisbon, Portugal..

I had some really nice ones when I lived in Cornwall but I don't have them saved on my phone anymore :(
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    3uv7pkokrcip.jpg
    79vqhkq6d3fw.jpg
  • justanotherjen13
    justanotherjen13 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to share this one a snapped a couple weeks ago of one of our kittens sleeping in the sink. It just turned out so cute. Her name is Cowboy, by the way.

20230927-070809-1.jpg

Taken with my Samsung Galaxy S10e
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    SOIJ20 wrote: »

Lisbon, Portugal..

I had some really nice ones when I lived in Cornwall but I don't have them saved on my phone anymore :(

Nice shot. I live in Cornwall myself - we don't have city scenery quite like that, but I guess as you know, beautiful in other ways :)
  • TxDesertFox
    Options
    zfonp5luz9re.jpg
    One of my favorite places - Dunnottar Castle.

Taken with my Nikon D3500. I think 🤔
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    yxnkslqk3jgy.jpg
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    vd47kz24pfuq.jpg
  • TxDesertFox
    edited October 2023