-Ladies only - If you lost a lot of weight, please read

Options
Hey ladies
I have a couple of questions, kind of stupid but okay :)
For those who started their weight loss journey with a booty and tatas, at the end of your weight loss did you lose them completely?
I've been blessed both ways but i really don't want them to go away completely , maybe tone down a bit but that is all.

Help me out ladies, did you lose all your goodies after your weight loss?

Replies

• emtgirl14
    emtgirl14 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My butt DEFINITELY shrunk! I'm currently trying to tone it/make it a little bigger/rounder:( Hope I can achieve that. My boobs definitely shrank as well. Went from a 38 D to a 36 C:( Sucks... but, my current weight and health are totally worth it!
  • TheGoalDigger
    TheGoalDigger Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My butt DEFINITELY shrunk! I'm currently trying to tone it/make it a little bigger/rounder:( Hope I can achieve that. My boobs definitely shrank as well. Went from a 38 D to a 36 C:( Sucks... but, my current weight and health are totally worth it!

AW exactly what i dont want. I wouldnt mind losing my boobs though but you;re right, its worth it
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    My boobs disappear. Went from a 44 ddd to 38 dd. My butt is still big but flabby I am currently working on toning my butt.
  • TheGoalDigger
    Options
    My boobs disappear. Went from a 44 ddd to 38 dd. My butt is still big but flabby I am currently working on toning my butt.

What are exercises are you doing to tone them? if you dont mind me asking
  • elizamc
    elizamc Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

What are exercises are you doing to tone them? if you dont mind me asking
    [/quote]

If you have a smartphone there are some apps that are free or nearly free that targets specific areas. Check out the 'Butt workout'.
  • heybrit
    heybrit Posts: 140
    Options
    You should look into the "Butt Bible" I believe it's called. It's a workout to make your *kitten* look good. I've seen some b&a pictures on here and it was nice. I'm going to do it lol I want a good *kitten* hahaha
  • hannydee
    Options
    My bum is shrinking, for sure. And boobs have gone down a cup size. With around 25lbs to go I fear it's going to get much worse, haha! Going to concentrate on toning the booty more ;)
  • TheGoalDigger
    Options
    thank you ladies :flowerforyou:
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Doesn't always happen. I've dropped a band size, but the girls haven't shrunk - I've gone from a 36C to a 34D :)

I've been doing lots of chest flies with low weights, so that I tone up there rather than lose to much weight; that may have helped.

Good luck :)
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* shrunk, but I'm making it toned by doing squats, lunges, chair pose, running, and the elliptical. I've never had boobs, barely an A cup, so one reason I decided to lose all this weight is so I can be as healthy as possible before undergoing breast augmentation. But from some of my friends that have lost weight they did lose their boobs in the process. Unfair huh? lol
  • Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My butt is boney now, hubs won't let me sit on him. As for my boobs, I'll let you know when I find them, the are currently on vacation waaaay down south :(
  • magneticcat
    magneticcat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Once before when I lost about 25 kg (55 lbs) - my boobs and bum did shrink, definitely. BUT - and I think this is what lots of us often forget - it happens in proportion the rest of your body. If you lose the weight slowly and healthily (i.e. not with a crash diet) - then you will look in proportion once you've lost the weight, usually. When I lost that weight before, my boobs still looked like they were a good size (even though I know they shrunk a couple of cups) - because my entire body was so much smaller. I think the key is not starving yourself and losing the weight at a sensible pace. That's been the case in my experience, at least. (I've lost weight healthily and unhealthily in the past, so I can vouch for both scenarios!)
  • suz74
    suz74 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    3 stone down and my boobs and bum have definitely shrunk but 30ds lifted both of them making them rounder and fuller again but more toned. I like this look better!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    i went from a G to a D cup already, and I'm not even half way there...
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I have always been very top heavy and I have to say I have never really objected to it, I am only 5ft tall and since I started I have lost 33lbs I know that I have lost some of my boobs as I have changed Bra Sizes quite a bit but I still get comments about how I have lost so much weight but "your not taking it of your chest lol" when actually I am I figure that my whole frame has shrunk so I am still big chested if that makes sense
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    boobies = gone, my booty is still there but BETTER hahha! Guess im just getting back what i was originally born with. I obviously was never meant to have big boobs!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Yup lost a bunch from both! I went from a 40D to 36C....I figure with toning, and continued healthy lifestlye I'll be okay. My family needs me more than my butt and boobs! :
  • mandylooo
    mandylooo Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You're going to lose some boobs and butt - it can't be helped, but I think you're right in not wanting to lose it all.

The good news is your waist should also be decreasing at the same time and you should get a better curve line from your waist to your hips which will keep your booty looking fine. The hip to waist ratio is so important.
  • cherdan
    cherdan Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I think your end result depends most ultimately on genetics and your overall build. No matter my weight, I've always been broad shouldered, with a smaller chest, wider hips and a bigger butt. Even with a 60 lb weight loss, this has been consistent. My chest shrank dramatically, down a whole cup, but I lost 100 lbs once before (albeit much faster), so I was aware of what the outcome would be. Only difference is, I did it the healthy way this time, so my chest looks a lot better, much less of that deflated/saggy look.
    I am quite happy with my bum- it got a lot less wider and more toned, but I still got a booty! It looks sooo much more proportioned now and looks more like a bubble/donk than a 'big *kitten*.' lol!
    I am much more muscular on bottom than on top, so I lost the most of where I just had empty fat (chest).
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    My bum most definatley has shrunck(i walk alot) and my boobs...my cup size has not(yet) but my back has alot and i can fit into lovley bras now that i haven't been able to before :)
    hope this helps xx