Hello!

Options
My name is Quinn, I have lived most my life simply not caring about my weight and doing as I wanted, or at least I thought it was what I wanted at the time. I know now just how ignorant I was and I want to change but I'm finding it hard to break my old habits. I have failed myself time and time again and I'm truly tired of it.

I've decided to stop and truly go through with my transformation after having my ego death. I want to become my best me and I truly hope that with the help of those close to me, and this community, I can shatter my old habits like and break myself out of my loop.

My goals are to reduce my body fat percentage and by extension my weight though I do not want to gain much muscle mass. I want to be slimmer and tighten up my gut. My current weight is 296, at 6'2" with about 35% fat though that's just a guess, my ultimate goal is something like 5-10%. Thank you for your time.

Replies

• girlieinsd
    girlieinsd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love this and love that you looking for support. I am too. I have about 200 pounds to lose but just focusing on 1 at a time.