Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 240

Options

Replies

• acreid1
    acreid1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @potasha
    I eat plain Greek yogurt daily with mixed raspberries and blueberries, a protein shake for breakfast with a banana, and a protein and veggie for dinner. Snacks are either mixed nuts or string cheese.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,832 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    @deepwoodslady LOL about the middle finger remark. I have to tell you the brace “went up” at least once when a guy HAD to speed around us and cut us off! And then the guy behind us in a small parking lot, laying on his horn because a fire truck had pulled to the curb behind him. As he yelled “fire truck” the firefighters/first responders took there gear to a business to our left. I don’t think the truck could have made the turn it was so narrow. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

As far as protein supplements, I have tried several flavors odd Premier and after a couple of any I can’t stand them. My daughter recommended ISO-100. I bought the bag of vanilla at Sam’s Club. I figure vanilla is a pretty versatile choice. I put in extracts or dark cocoa powder to change it up. The bag I got is huge (5#, I think.)
  • jspecies11
    jspecies11 Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    @Cchassee check out the Train with Joan app. I’ve been using it for a few months and love it. It’s geared towards women that are of a certain age and changing body composition. The support and community is awesome and programs are great. There is a fee but it helps with my accountability. Kudos to you for the body evaluation. Best wishes.