Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 240

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,832 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Cchassee wrote: »
    @acreid1 I agree 💯 with @potasha. Please, I am not a nutrition expert, but I would increase protein and skip the banana. Don’t decrease cals. Inscrease 🏋️‍♀️ and steps. I have found the key for me is tracking macros … Find out what works for YOU and be patient. I have found that losing inches preceded scale results. I was definitely getting discouraged by the scale so I started skipping weighing … That was definitely good for me, but may not be good for you or others. Good luck!

I agree about dropping the banana, I rarely eat fruit but when I do, it’s a few berries with Greek yogurt or whipping cream. Even though my former WW leader repeatedly said, “No one ever got fat from eating bananas.” I can tell you endless eating of watermelon and pineapple caused me to add 30# that summer! Everyone needs to remember that a pound is a pound but a pound of fat takes up more space than a of muscle.

Bananas, pineapple, watermelon and several other fruits have SO MUCH SUGAR! Even though it’s NATURAL sugar it is still sugar.
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    @jspecies11 thx for the info— will do!!
  • acreid1
    acreid1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I also use a plant-based protein (Orgain). So no to the berries? I thought we were supposed to eat fruit? I’m def gonna cut out the banana and make some chia pudding tonight for lunch tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback, and yes, I’m scared to eat more.
  • jspecies11
    jspecies11 Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    69 yo female; 5’5”
    SW: 129.0#
    GW: 128.0# consistent. OK, Let’s get serious here, Species!
    Strategy: 64 oz water daily, Strength training 5X/week, whole food plant based meals, limit ETOH to weekends 7oz, log food.
    10/29 129.2#
    10/30 127.8#
    10/31 127.6#
    11/1 127.6#
    11/2 128.0#
    11/3 127.8# “I know that if I set my heart to something, even if people are saying I can’t do it, I’ll achieve it.” David Beckham
    #Nevergiveup
    11/4
    11/5
    11/6
    11/7