Loss of Motivation - HELP!!!

Options
Hey fellow MFP people,

I have lost my way over the last couple of weeks and feel I need more MFP friends to help pull me out of this rut and push on again. Please add me as a friend if you are in a similar situation or feel you can help motivate me along and we can perhaps help each other.

Replies

• I lose my way quite often, but this site has def helped stay on track... i am fairly new to MFP, so I've only lost about 7 inches and only a few pounds, but well on my way... You are welcome to add me for support and motivation.. I log on mostly every day!
  • kristel2012
    Options
    Hey Cairney!
    Just starting out and could use a little motivation myself. Hang in there! You've done great so far!
  • semhe
    semhe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow MFP people,

I have lost my way over the last couple of weeks and feel I need more MFP friends to help pull me out of this rut and push on again. Please add me as a friend if you are in a similar situation or feel you can help motivate me along and we can perhaps help each other.

i kno this is off topic but how do u get those mini goals on ur thingy, its something i feel i want to help keep me motivated
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    On your signature button (look to the top of the page) There is a box, You can write what you want in there, up to 10 lines long and you can put your ticker in too :) x
  • cairney4698
    Options
    To get the mini goal things on your post just go to the signature section and you can add it there. Hope this helps
  • Rogers2088
    Rogers2088 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looks like you have done pretty good to me. So you had alittle play time, Now it is time to get back on the job. AND:flowerforyou: make it fun. You are not doing it for me, It's for YOU and YOURS. So no more excuses, Lets Get'er Done. Don
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow MFP people,

I think we all lose our way every now and then. But that in when we have to dig deep to kind where it went to. Here is the thing..it takes a while to get where we want to go. But look...you have come so far already. You got this, just keep moving ahead.
  • cairney4698
    Options
    Thanks guys I am feeling more positive already. You have all helped me realise again that MFP is a great tool for weight loss as lets you track your daily food and exercise but more importantly (well to me anyway) is the people that you meet along the way.

Thank you all again for your support.
  • memobe
    memobe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    It is so easy to get off track for a bit, but just take it one day at a time...one meal at a time. Once you are a couple of days in doing that....it will seem easier. Looks like you have done a great job so far.

Keep on truckin'!
  • zakee67
    Options
    Have you tried switching the time of day you do your workout? I am finding the more I continue on the weight loss journey the more my friends are dropping out of the race. It was four of us in the beginning now it's down to two that are committed to losing weight. Ask your family and friends to join you be creative you are doing so great. I read your post along with many others for motivation I hope this post helped you.