I went on a ghost tour and might have caught a ghost!!!!

Options

Replies

• Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I got one too, not sure what to make of it...

Can you see them??

I think they are watching me....

49824bc624951.jpg

LOL

And OP, I can't see your pics at all. xD
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I never saw a leg, but in that dark thing behind the lady I thought I saw a face and the top of a collard shirt.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I never saw a leg, but in that dark thing behind the lady I thought I saw a face and the top of a collard shirt.
  • RebeccaLeinen
    RebeccaLeinen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I don't see it... but maybe it's clearer on the original! sometimes when u try uploading it, it's just not as clear! I live in Germany right now and I'm trying to must up the courage to go to the big concentration camp! hopefully i can catch a photo of something too!
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    I got one too, not sure what to make of it...

Can you see them??

I think they are watching me....

49824bc624951.jpg

Now this... this is true horror right here...
  • DiabeticAlien
    DiabeticAlien Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I do not see anything. Is this like those books they used to make that you had to practically cross your eyes to see the damn picture pop out of the dots?

No because in those there really IS a picture...unlike here.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid I don't see him either...but it could just be the quality of the pic on this thread! :) thanks for posting though :)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I don't see it... but maybe it's clearer on the original! sometimes when u try uploading it, it's just not as clear! I live in Germany right now and I'm trying to must up the courage to go to the big concentration camp! hopefully i can catch a photo of something too!

Which one?
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Here's one I got this summer while camping.
    photo5.jpg
  • RebeccaLeinen
    RebeccaLeinen Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Which one?

Dachau! it's only about an hour away from me... I've been to the Flossenburg one it was unusually peaceful...it was just unreal to know what happened there!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Which one?

Dachau! it's only about an hour away from me... I've been to the Flossenburg one it was unusually peaceful...it was just unreal to know what happened there!

I was going to go there when I was studying in Germany (in Prien am Chiemsee), but didn't sign up in time for the trip. I've been to Auschwitz. Just the main camp, didn't have time to get to Birkenau. Crazy stuff. There are no words...
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I dont see it but I just woke up! I see something in there, just cant make it out clearly... will come back later when I am more awake! :bigsmile:
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I've got nothing, sorry.
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I see a suit with a white collar in the door, I agree that it's odd that it appears in more than one photo.
  • alananicole1811
    Options
    And this has absolutely NOTHING to do with Weightloss/fitness. Which, I'm pretty sure, is the point of the forum.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    And this has absolutely NOTHING to do with Weightloss/fitness. Which, I'm pretty sure, is the point of the forum.

She has posted this in the "Chit chat fun and games" section. Which is for exactly what the name implies.

Thought I would try again, sorry but still nothing.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    That ghost is hideous! Where did she get that dress?
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I don't see it either, but that is definitley something I am interested in :bigsmile:

There is a really cool place in Louisville I am dying to go to : http://www.therealwaverlyhills.com/

I first saw it on Ghost Adventures on the Travel channel, then found out they do tours! Hopefully I will be there this fall.
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Here's one I got this summer while camping.
    photo5.jpg

Wow Ted! I see your ghost! And as Adrian pointed out, that dress.. Hmmmm You shoulda gone all fashion police on her *kitten*.

Sorry OP, can't see any leg coming through a door in your pics...
  • emilyajones
    Options
    I love all things paranormal etc, and spend most of my mornings watching most haunted (for the laughs!) and ghost hunters international (something with a tad more credibility).
    Can make it out more in the first pic than second- but very interesting :)