Reason to smile today

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    I introduced myself to the handsome man I keep seeing at the gym. I feel better now having got that out of the way. That probably sounds weird to a lot of you, but it’s a really small community gym and being in the same space with someone else and not knowing them feels odd. Pretty much everyone in that gym knows everyone else and their family history too
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Sharing something vulnerable with my buddies and they leave me hanging because they have no idea how to process it much less reply makes me smile...lol actually.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    Sharing something vulnerable with my buddies and they leave me hanging because they have no idea how to process it much less reply makes me smile...lol actually.

Depending on what the vulnerable thing is, you’re supposed to wait till everybody’s tipsy, and then they can all say I love you man
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

Depending on what the vulnerable thing is, you’re supposed to wait till everybody’s tipsy, and then they can all say I love you man

I’m that drunk friend
  • jbs116
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

I’m that drunk friend

This happened at 7 AM. Needless to say, I was the only one drunk.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

I’m that drunk friend
    I don’t drink often, but when I do, same
  • Margie1974
    Margie1974 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am smiling because God gave me one more day of life surrounded by my family. ❤
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    Margie1974 wrote: »
    I am smiling because God gave me one more day of life surrounded by my family. ❤

Every day above ground is a good one
  • HungryCatapillar23
    Options
    Mother is being released from hospital! Woohoo 🎉
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    When someone is sweet to me right before bed so I sleep all cozy & smiling
  • jbs116
    Options
    Heading to the Texas hill country tomorrow for a long weekend on a working ranch. 🤠 Animals, fire 🔥 pit, bourbon, books, rest, hiking, 🐴 riding, and maybe a workout.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,334 Member
    Options
    When I explained to my boy how I dropped a bit of krazy glue on the floor then stepped on it by mistake (I didn't realize it was there) and got stuck. Apparently the description I gave sounded like I was some cartoon character. I'm just here to entertain
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    Really good memories were on my mind all day today and that brought many smiles to my face 🥰
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    My old lady aches & pains are being replaced by constant DOMS.
  • HuntrsWyf
    HuntrsWyf Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Excited to volunteer at the church thrift store today. Helping others makes me smile.
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    1 month til I’m back in paradise sipping tequila and relaxing/getting a tan by the pool.
  • RunningGirlKC
    RunningGirlKC Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    It's Friday, I have a hot coffee and no more long runs on Saturdays (race was last weekend)!
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    It's Friday, I have a hot coffee and no more long runs on Saturdays (race was last weekend)!

I’m sorry I must have missed the update. How was the race?
  • RunningGirlKC
    RunningGirlKC Posts: 140 Member
    Options

Oh, no worries!! There was a brutal hill in Indian Rock Park around mile 7 so that was humbling 😂 but overall I was super proud of the outcome! Last one for the year 🙌🏻
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Oh, no worries!! There was a brutal hill in Indian Rock Park around mile 7 so that was humbling 😂 but overall I was super proud of the outcome! Last one for the year 🙌🏻

This is awesome! Congratulations!