Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• HippieSpice
    HippieSpice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am open to friends where we can keep each other motivated!
  • Bixby211
    Bixby211 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for some new friends to motivate one another.
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i all, ive been on and off these forums for years, im a 3000+ streak,
    ive battled from 20 stone to 13 stone 10 today, and im currently 503 days sober,

i want to take my transformation to the next steps, i want to seriously get in shape, ive a half marathon again next October, which is my aim to be fit for,

throw me a friend request, and send me some tips, tricks, advice and things to not do
  • Bigmanj89
    Bigmanj89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sure! I truly believe teamwork is the key to success.
  • c_me_diabeat_this
    Options
    Feel free to add me - would love to have some friends to share this journey with! :)
  • smoran98
    smoran98 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Week one has gone very well, so I am diving a bit deeper into the app and would love some new friends to support and share the journey with 👍

Feel free to add me (SuziMo) if you are in a similar position :)

I’m 57, live in southwest, Florida, somehow several extra pounds have creeped their way on! Week one was challenging and quite rewarding with a 5+ pound loss~ Yes, much of it is water weight but I’ll take what I can get! Feels good, sleeping better already and believe it or not, I could feel the difference already onlebqyr1yo23j.jpeg
    the pickle ball courts!
  • mrrick51
    mrrick51 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Rick . I've been using MFP for a year or so but never availed my self of all it's features other than tracking food. I've just started a new group, that you can join if you like. " New Group to inspire, help people using tirzepatide or semaglutide & other soon to be released" This medication has done wonders for me in about 3 months. Blood sugar way down, A1c down, 20 pounds off, I lost about 25 previously so I'm getting close to my goal. Add me as a friend or leave a comment in the group. Thanks.
  • RuleOf5
    RuleOf5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just joined, already a few months in, tracking everything with a pad and pen 😬 lost a couple stone, ate a lot of chicken etc
    Hi all ✌️
  • stegeem
    stegeem Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Would like to get under 100kg :-)
  • rachelleestime
    rachelleestime Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Rachelle and I'm currently working on loosing 130lbs.
  • kufanmary
    kufanmary Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’ve been using MFP about a year have lost 110 pounds still have 60 to go but it’s getting tougher I really could use some supportive, inspirational and any advice friends on here fell free to add me.
  • hagareabedmostafa6508
    Options
    Hello,
    I need to lose 40kilos in total; but I need to lose 20 kilos urgently and as soon as possible to be able to do ACL surgery.
  • hagareabedmostafa6508
    Options
    I donno how to add friends?
  • Katttie89
    Katttie89 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm finally back at it 😁 3 days in after what feels like a life time! Always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me 🙂
  • MaggieLoo79
    MaggieLoo79 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Maggie. I'm not really active on the subs, but I am a daily user and I will like/comment on your achievements. If that sounds like the kind of friend for you, send me a request. :)
  • MKWXIII
    MKWXIII Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Back on the app, looking to lose the final 65-100 pounds by tracking daily. Stopped drinking alcohol last week and I'm feeling good!
    I'm in Canada, female, 30s, vegan, 100+ pounds down. Halfway there. Would love to chat and motivate, feel free to add me. ☺
  • Heathe_r
    Heathe_r Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends 😁
  • ItsMeAnna3
    ItsMeAnna3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'd love more friends but it won't let me add any, says there's a network connection issue
  • DadBodClub
    DadBodClub Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I’m Tony and I’d love to add some friends … check out my profile if you want to know a little more about me and add me if you like what you see
  • petexj78
    petexj78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was here a long time ago and lost nearly 100lbs, but it's all found it's way back on and I've always stuck with it when I had a group to keep me accountable, anyone looking for accountability partners, let me know!