30 Day Shred Challenge

Options

Replies

• juliemval
    juliemval Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I keep putting off starting again, I was supposed to start a challenge last month but got really sick so here goes nothing... again :)

name/nickname: Juliemval
    current weight:209
    goal weight: 150
    waist:43.0
    hip:47.0
    bust: not sure
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I started last night too!

Name: feydruss
    CW: 181
    GW: 125
    waist: 33
    hips: 45
    bust: 41

The only thing I had trouble with is the flapping of the ladies and the twin skin on my belly during the cardio sections! And I want to use heavier weights today.
  • lyndora1975
    Options
    Hello, I actually started yesterday, first day of level 1. I am going to do it everyday with the exception of Tue and Wed,my kids schedules are to hectic so I will go to the gym while my daughter is at dance. I will post my stats after I get them off my board, lol.
  • lyndora1975
    Options
    Okay here it goes
    Lyndora1975
    CW 173.2
    GW 135
    Waist 35.5
    Hips 43
    Bust 41.5

Lets do it!
  • kajones2009
    kajones2009 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh! I wasn't sore all day after D1L1, but i woke up today and my legs back and neck are killin me! I can feel the burn, haha. Gonna have to really push through D2L1
  • julesisrunnin
    Options
    I forgot how hard this was to get back into! Geesh, I was shocked how difficult L1 was on the first day- but it feels good! Everyone have agreat Day 2!!
  • amberdavis85
    Options
    Yay i found a challenge that is still open!!!!!!! I have a trip coming up in April to see my family so i figured losing a good about of weight will be a gift for me and a surprise for them and i want to lose and tone at the same time to prevent tons of excess skin. So recumbent bile 30 min in the morning and jillian at night.Here is to my challenge i will post pictures before and after on 10/26/2011.Wish me luck and i wish you all the same.
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This looks great! I was planning on starting tonight anyway. I have started this before but never finished all 30 days. I will update my measurements when I get home.
    Yay for motivation!

Aimer45
    CW 156
    GW 140
    Waist 35
    Hips 44
    Bust ?
  • AHealthyJD
    Options
    I'd like to join! I re-started 30DS last night.

Name: Jamie (AHealthyJD)
    CW: 184
    GW: 145
    Waist: (will fill in when I get home)
    Hips: (will fill in when I get home)
    Bust: (will fill in when I get home)

I started 30DS last week and made it through one day...that's right, one day. I think I over did the squats because my legs were sore for 4 days straight...I have never been that sore before (and I've done P90 and P90X before).

I'm happy to report normal levels of soreness today after re-doing L1D1 last night and I'm excited for L2D2 today.
  • AHealthyJD
    Options
    Waist: 38.5
    Hips: 44
    Bust: 41.5
  • AHealthyJD
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 complete! My legs felt stronger but my arms/chest were pretty tight and sore from yesterday. I tried to give more for the cardio section but squatting for those punches is killer when my legs are fatigued! Feeling good and can't wait for Day 3 :)
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Updated Measurements:

Aimer45
    CW 156
    GW 140
    Waist 37
    Hips 45
    Bust 39

Starting the shred right now!
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    COME ON LADIES!!!!

Round 2 of the 30DS!!!

Woot woot!!!
  • amber11132122
    Options
    I'm in I have the video but havntbtouched it. I will start tonight will post stats after I measure. I am new to mfp so you can add me I give great support and need slot of support myself
  • julesisrunnin
    Options
    I was super sore tonight for L1D2..my arms and back are rough, but we did it girls! Great job on day 2- thanks so much for starting this challenge!! The peer pressure will help keep me going I think :)
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I will wait and do L1D2 after the babies are in bed. I'm a little stiff today, but I did some heavy lifting at the gym yesterday as well. Today I pushed the boys in their stroller on a very hilly five mile hike, so I need a few hours of rest time before shredding!

WTG everyone. It's nice not to do this alone!
  • ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    just started yesterday!! Love it already!
  • Fitmomtink
    Fitmomtink Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I also strated today. Bought the DVD and hand weights! I would like to join this challenge. D1L1 (check)

name/nickname: TinkTink512
    current weight: 156.2
    goal weight: 125
    waist: 37.5
    hip: 42
    bust: 35

Lets Do This! *Stoked*
  • ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    Nickname Asaxe23
    starting weight 186.8
    GW 156
    Hips 45
    Waist (at biggest part of belly) 38
    Bust 38 a (fullest part)
  • annikasmom
    Options
    I'm in! It's a day late, but I just bought the DVD today. I was planning on joining the Oct 1st group, but decided that there's no time like the present to start.
    I just finished L1D1. It was pretty tough, we'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow morning (or tonight at 3 am when I have to drag myself out of bed to feed the baby).

nickname: annikasmom
    CW: 184
    GW: 165
    Height: 5'11''
    W: 36
    H: 42
    B: 38 (breastfeeding, so I don't think that will change much)

Any other breastfeeding mom's out there? I'm wondering if this will impact my milk supply.