Ate no meat yesterday

i realized yesterday I didn't eat any kind of meat(on accident) and it made me feel amazing! I think I'm going to only eat chicken/red meat a few times a week instead of every day...i feel lighter somehow and I still ate all my calories...

Replies

• msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    I'm going to do a fish week.... also one of my October's goals is to do 15 days of fish - I can imagine how great I will feel!
  • Meatless Mondays! I've tried it, but I somehow eat a piece of chicken or other meat accidentally, and then I'm like crap that failed
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    I have at least 2 days a week...no meat. Just feel like it is better for my heart and body to do less meat. Love fresh veggies...and there is lots of vegetables with protein. I am like you, I think it makes you feel better. Good luck with your journey!
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Just make sure you are not only eatting your calories, but getting your daily protein and nutrients as well.
  • Vegan_Chick
    Vegan_Chick Posts: 474 Member
    Baby steps!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Yay! :heart:
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Good for you!! I say if you're able to go without meat and still feel good, do it!
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Hmmm...The closest to this I can do is eat Fish versus a Chicken...I have enough problems eating all my calories as it is (and keeping them healthy) when I have major workouts.

I'm glad you found something you could enjoy in a healthy fashion! I've heard these results from others as well.
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Vegan for a year and loving it!!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Awesomeness. . .
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Plant-based diet for almost 2 weeks.