Ridiculously Cute

Options
Mallory0418
Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
So, Gus and I have started a tradition that for my post workout snack we share an apple. I found these GIGANTIC apples at the store a while back so I slice them up and my Gussy-boy and I split one every morning. Well today I thought about changing it up and having a different snack but how can I possibly consider that when I've got this face looking at me expecting his apple??

6189003178_2588f90e9b.jpg
GusFace by Mallory0418, on Flickr

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Aw dang, he is freakin' adorable! Mine loves apples too :)
  • rubystar07
    rubystar07 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Enjoy every moment with him. My girl was the same color. She liked apples too.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    You could share a dog biscuit to change things up a bit... but I don't think either of you would enjoy it as much. :wink:
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Awe, after seeing that face, I think you may have to stay with the apples.
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Awwwww.....so cute!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    AWW :) I eat borccoli with my guy... :) adorable!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    D'aaaaawww....too cute! :heart:
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    hahaha. this made my morning. LOVE the furry friends...and sharing food with them :)
  • brianna789
    Options
    He is so adorable... I have one just like him, mine is "Toby" and he is a crazy dog!!! He loves to eat ANYTHING!
  • mpcass
    Options
    We get that same look from our dog, but for ice cubes. He is 7 months old and pulls the adorable puppy face for ice cubes everytime one of us gets a drink.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    awww! *smishes*

i get salads from a local place quite often and it comes w/ garlic bread, that i dont like. Weasley thinks it is the Best Ever. he KNOWS that that bread is his.

furry kids = awesome.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I can't eat apples anymore without sharing with my dog. She won't eat it without me offering it to her, but her face is just so heart breakingly pathetic until I give her an apple slice I just have to...
  • Mallory0418
    Options
    We get that same look from our dog, but for ice cubes. He is 7 months old and pulls the adorable puppy face for ice cubes everytime one of us gets a drink.

Gus does that too! He just holds them in his mouth for a few seconds and makes the funniest face until he finally gives in a chomps it. It's the funniest thing!

We are sharing said apple at this very moment :heart: :smile:
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    <---- wants a golden retriever now. Well, I always did, but now I REALLY want one. LOL
  • luscadero
    luscadero Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    AW! Mine loves bananas! Like, he can hear me break a banana off from the bunch and comes running for his share :happy:

Edit to say: Golden Retrievers are the best!!!!!!!
  • Mallory0418
    Options
    <---- wants a golden retriever now. Well, I always did, but now I REALLY want one. LOL

They are the best! I had one when I was growing up with my parents so when I got out of school and into my own place I just had to get one of my own! He's my love. :heart:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I grew up with Goldens in the house...they are the best & as for your Gus...I seriously could not say "no" to that face! He is just adorable!! :smile:
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    APPLES CAN BE POISONOUS FOR DOGS!!!!! The Aspca just posted this earlier this morning on facebook

http://www.aspca.org/Blog/fall-safety-tips-for-pets.aspx

I didn't know either, but now we do :D
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Awwww! How adorable! My son's cat thinks she's supposed to eat everything we eat. She's a little begger! We normally don't feed her our food but sometimes I will. She loves chicken and she also loves biscuits. :laugh: :laugh: I have a feeling there's not too much she wouldn't turn down, but she's already overweight and I don't want to contribute to that even more.
  • Mallory0418
    Options
    APPLES CAN BE POISONOUS FOR DOGS!!!!! The Aspca just posted this earlier this morning on facebook

http://www.aspca.org/Blog/fall-safety-tips-for-pets.aspx

I didn't know either, but now we do :D

Thanks for the article! I NEVER give Gus the seeds or stem or any part of the core. Like I said in my original post, I slice my apples using an apple slicer. :smile: