Tell me a joke to get me through the last of my fasting period (9:30am to 11:00am)

Options
Hi everyone! I'm Christina and am doing 16:8 intermittent fasting each day during the week and I'm finding that the last hour and a half are the worst.

I tend to get inside my head and just want to eat everything in sight.

I'm drinking my water when the cravings hit but I'm hoping you can keep me mentally occupied until my time is up every day!

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says, “Does this taste funny to you?”

I apologize to the many MFPeeps who have heard this before. It’s my only joke.
  • GenXMissusSpags
    GenXMissusSpags Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says, “Does this taste funny to you?”

I apologize to the many MFPeeps who have heard this before. It’s my only joke.

I've heard that one too and it still cracks me up!!! Thank you! :D
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I went to ChatGPT for a joke.. Let's just say comedians do not have to worry about losing their jobs to tech anytime soon.

gghg4qfsc34p.png
  • GenXMissusSpags
    GenXMissusSpags Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    I went to ChatGPT for a joke.. Let's just say comedians do not have to worry about losing their jobs to tech anytime soon.

gghg4qfsc34p.png

That's hilarious just because it's not..hahahaha!!
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »

gghg4qfsc34p.png

That's hilarious just because it's not..hahahaha!!

Exactly! You get it. 😂