Replies

• rose9796
    rose9796 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would like to connect with folks for motivation and inspiration
  • MommyyOf3
    MommyyOf3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some friends and motivation :)
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Been using the site for awhile. Made some good connections and would not have had the success without those connections. Feel free to add
  • Emilyjo84
    Emilyjo84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love new friends that don't mind sharing their diary! To manage my diabetes I need to eat a low fat and low carb diet so I would love to see what others eat!
  • jaelia
    jaelia Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm back on here looking for friends active on the site. I live in Australia and currently loving dance workouts and trying new recipes. I have over 100 pounds to lose , feel free to add me .
  • evileyefirefly
    evileyefirefly Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    kufanmary wrote: »
    Hi, I’ve been using MFP about a year have lost 110 pounds still have 60 to go but it’s getting tougher I really could use some supportive, inspirational and any advice friends on here fell free to add me.

Great work!!! Keep in mind the closer to your goal weight the slower the weight will come off. I have a goal weight in mind, but I also have a non-scale goal of how I want my body to look that is independent of the scale value. So basically if I'm in the "normal" weight range the scale value is largely irrelevant and just a number at that point.
  • TrishPaintsNow
    TrishPaintsNow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    jaelia wrote: »
    Hey I'm back on here looking for friends active on the site. I live in Australia and currently loving dance workouts and trying new recipes. I have over 100 pounds to lose , feel free to add me .

• TrishPaintsNow
    TrishPaintsNow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Patti and back on here after a long absence. I live in the US and love dancing too and trying new recipes. Would love to have you as a friend! Thank you!
  • Dwyndle
    Dwyndle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm back using MFP to help me maintain my weight and stay in shape as I'm not as active as I used to be in my youth. I would love to add a few friends and offer support to everyone on their health and fitness journey.
  • SuzOh
    SuzOh Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    59, moved to a new city 2.5 years ago for a job I don't like, and have put on 30+ lbs. I used to have many friends and an active social life, but since moving here I'd rather just get home from work as soon as I can. Hoping to avoid a family history of diabetes, hypertension, and stroke so I want to lose around 60 lbs total eating healthy food and moving more. I've lost track of how many times I've used this app, so here we go again.
  • XMementoMoriX
    XMementoMoriX Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Female in Chicago area, 30's, 100+ lbs to lose and currently 40lbs down. Please add me! I'd love to have and give accountability and motivation.
  • demigeo74
    demigeo74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, there, 49, hit a plateau, need motivation to continue may long journey to a better me, good health and fit. Doing OMAD for almost 2 years, carnivore (ish) for 2 months.
  • chameleonbones
    chameleonbones Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    30F, UK, recently diagnosed with severe T2 diabetes. Recovering from Binge Eating Disorder with over 200lbs to lose. Vegetarian.

Would love to have more people on my feed as I find it motivating to see others on a similar journey! X
  • annowels
    annowels Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi, am new here and i need an extreme boost of motivation, also help in understanding what to eat, how to cook and how to measure calories
  • SillyDad5377
    SillyDad5377 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I will never say no to more friends
  • ThePixelEpoch
    ThePixelEpoch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm Ant and from Manchester. I've been on a weight loss journey since Jan 2022 and have lost 24.5kg so far though food and fitness. Just started using MFP and looking to connect with others! :smiley:
  • kevinuc74
    kevinuc74 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi all. 44 year old male from New Jersey (NJ). I was first on MFP back in 2014 and it worked amazingly for me. I went from 292 down to 210. I got into running and everything was going well. My weight has fluctuated up and down but I haven't really been able to break through like I did. Well, I decided it was time to get back on here and starting doing what I know works. I'm starting at about 265 right now and could really use other motivating people that are on their journey. Bonus points if you're in NJ or a runner. Would love to connect. Let's cheer each other on.
  • heatherlclinger
    heatherlclinger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mom of five on a wonderful fitness journey, living a beautiful life in south eastern Turkiye.
  • Ian_mc84
    Ian_mc84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm Ant and from Manchester. I've been on a weight loss journey since Jan 2022 and have lost 24.5kg so far though food and fitness. Just started using MFP and looking to connect with others! :smiley:

Well done on your lose so far.