Crash N' Burn

Options
Avalonis
Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
Anyone else here ever played Crash N' Burn, or is it just something my friends and I do when we are drunk?

Basically, you hit on girls at the bar with the most obscene line you can think of, and try to get shot down the most number of times in the night.

You actually LOSE points if you end up taking one home, and the loser has to buy a round of drinks for everyone next time.

Here's some gems:

"Nice Shoes, wanna F***"
"Lets go back to my place and order a pizza and f***" <--- If she says no or slaps you, you say "You're so hard to please. Fine. We'll order chinese."

"If we were both squirrels, would you place with my nuts?"
"You shouldn't drink anymore." <--- when she says "Why" you say "You're driving me home."
"I'm a direct honest person, so I think we should skip all the chitchat and skip right to the 4 hours of sex before I kick you out and make you take a taxi home"

Getting the idea? Fun game ;)

Replies

• writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    "Lets go back to my place and order a pizza and f***" <--- If she says no or slaps you, you say "You're so hard to please. Fine. We'll order chinese."

:laugh:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Its all fun til ya find the chick that whoops your butt
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

you'd lose, because for Chinese, I'd go home with you....:laugh: :wink:
  • Avalonis
    Options

you'd lose, because for Chinese, I'd go home with you....:laugh: :wink:

And they say the way to a MAN's heart is his stomach. ;)
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it would be fun to watch.

You are a riot!
  • bvalosek
    bvalosek Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hard to imagine somebody with so many incredible pictures of cutting trees and self-taken, shirtless pics in their MFP profile would ever get shot down
  • Avalonis
    Options
    :laugh: Its all fun til ya find the chick that whoops your butt

Yea.... I'm kinda into that so.... still fun :laugh: :tongue:
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You've actually taken a chick home after pulling one of those line? Now that is what I call skill by you and desperation by the chick...lol
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    :laugh: For real?? I want to see this in action!
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    hard to imagine somebody with so many incredible pictures of cutting trees and self-taken, shirtless pics in their MFP profile would ever get shot down

Do you know what a Perv he can be ?? :laugh:

LOL Avalonis you know I love you.....But Id love to sit back and watch that.....:drinker:
  • AdrienneKaren
    AdrienneKaren Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Next time I go out with my guy friends, I'm going to make them do this and take pictures. Wait. One of them does and it somehow works. I have no idea why either.
  • Avalonis
    Options
    Next time I go out with my guy friends, I'm going to make them do this and take pictures. Wait. One of them does and it somehow works. I have no idea why either.

You have to pick the women with high self esteem if you want actually shot down.

Other wise... it just works. Thats not a fun game! In the bar at 10:00, out by 10:15, at home by 10:20, finished passed out by 10:21.

See my point? Not much fun at all ;)
  • Avalonis
    Options

Do you know what a Perv he can be ?? :laugh:

LOL Avalonis you know I love you.....But Id love to sit back and watch that.....:drinker:

haha I have no doubt. And it IS fun... to watch.

Pretty embarrassing to play ;)
  • bvalosek
    bvalosek Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    where can I take lessons to learn to be as cool as you?
  • Avalonis
    Options
    where can I take lessons to learn to be as cool as you?

I teach a charm class Mondays and Wednesdays at your local dog park.

Friday nights are graduation.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    Options

You have to pick the women with high self esteem if you want actually shot down.

Other wise... it just works. Thats not a fun game! In the bar at 10:00, out by 10:15, at home by 10:20, finished passed out by 10:21.

I must say....Yep Id drump my drink on you.....How many points does that get you? :wink:
  • Avalonis
    Options

I must say....Yep Id drump my drink on you.....How many points does that get you? :wink:

Haven't had it happen! Wow... never thought of that one. We need to give bonus points for that.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    Options

Haven't had it happen! Wow... never thought of that one. We need to give bonus points for that.

Always here to lend a helping hand....
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Shan and I will sit back and enjoy the show...
    ever had a woman come back with an equally retarded line?
  • Avalonis
    Options
    Yea, I once said "1/10 women in a bar are rated a 9 or a 10, so what would make me want to take you home?" and the chick said

"I am funny."

I said "Prove it" so she said "What's great on pie but terrible on p****y?"

"I dunno"

"CRUST!"

Yea... it was good enough for me. I lost the game that night.