Lose the FATTY by St PATTY 03/17/09

Options
:drinker: Well, my friends, today is THE day!!! :drinker:

I hope everyone has enjoyed this challenge and you are happy with the results you have achieved!!! :flowerforyou:

I will let everyone know a little later today what the next challenge will be for Easter...

Happy St Patty's Day!!! :drinker:

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

I hope everyone has enjoyed this challenge and you are happy with the results you have achieved!!! :flowerforyou:

I will let everyone know a little later today what the next challenge will be for Easter...

• plussizemommy
    Options
    My official weigh-in for this challenge is......308. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    I lost 8 pounds total for this challenge!! 3 pounds more than I said I would try for!
    Congrats everyone :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    (don't forget to wear green today!!)
    *btw, I'm so up for another challenge, just let me know when and where!!
  • Theresa35
    Options
    My official weigh-in for this challenge is......308. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    I lost 8 pounds total for this challenge!! 3 pounds more than I said I would try for!

PSM (hope that's okay)....WOOHOO!!! :drinker: That is a great success!!! Way to Go!!!

We will have an Easter challenge and then one to get us to summer. I'll post later the name of the next one....my creativity is not up and functioning yet...:laugh:

Have a great day! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I started the challenge at 189.6 now at 184.4 so DOWN 5.2! YAY! I am celebrating for all of our hard work.

Next challenge I think - what about Less fluff in our stuff
    We gotta name it and get it started....
  • Theresa35
    Options
    I started the challenge at 189.6 now at 184.4 so DOWN 5.2! YAY! I am celebrating for all of our hard work.

Next challenge I think - what about Less fluff in our stuff
    We gotta name it and get it started....

Chrissy....WTG!!! :drinker: You have done a wonderful job and are a great source of motivation to us all!
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

I just sent you a pm about the challenge name...but I like the one you just listed...:smile:
  • MollysMom2005
    MollysMom2005 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This sounds fun....whatever it is. :) LOL. I will have to get in on the next one. I could use some extra motivation! :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Mollysmom - this is a fun group. No pressure just here to support each other.

PSM - 8 pounds is AWESOME! :bigsmile:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I was hoping for 5lbs, but lost 4lbs...I'll take it! I am definitely up for another challenge! Thanks to all for the support and encouragement:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

8 lbs is awesome...WTG!!!!
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Chrissy..5 lbs!!!! WTG:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    YAY, Chrissy! That's awesome! Congrats! :drinker:

PSM - Good for you! You are doing great!

Good morning, Theresa! :flowerforyou:

I hit my goal weight last Thursday & haven't seen it since. I did some serious weight training on Friday & spinning yesterday & can barely move so I'm blaming my weight gain on all my sore muscles...and the pizza/mojito combo I had this weekend. Alcohol & sodium don't like me. :grumble: BUT, I saw my goal weight so I know I have th ability! :laugh:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

Good morning, Theresa! Thanks for keeping this group going...you are such an inspirations and great supporter to so many:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Good morning, Sara! I know you will see that goal weight again...you can do it!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Im a failure ... i still havent lost anything... i blame it on the muscle mass i must be building from going to the gym soo much:indifferent:
  • Theresa35
    Options

Good morning, Theresa! Thanks for keeping this group going...you are such an inspirations and great supporter to so many:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Good morning Kelly, and thank you for your kind words. :flowerforyou: Great job on the four pounds!!! I was only down two from this challenge, but I know where my downfalls were, and they can be overcome with a lil discipline and a lot more movement...:drinker:

Have a great St Patty's Day!!! :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    sara-I wonder about my sodium sometimes - it's always up there - not always over but it's so hard to eat "Low sodium"...my weight flucutates by a couple pounds day to day - especially if I've done any strength training - weird!

Kelly-4 pounds is great

Jackeh-maybe try changing up what your fitness routine is or mix up your calories - it gets so frustrating when you're stuck - trust me I know!

We are all working so hard! Let's keep it up!!

I did level 1 of BL Sculpt yesterday - really liked it - first time I did it. then went to gym for 35 minutes on elliptical. Today is a crazy day so I guess it will be a rest day - unless I can sneak to my son's baseball game and I'll walk around the field while he sits the bench (he's a 7th grader on the Middle School 7/8th grade team so the 7th graders don't see much field time but I'll still be there cheering him on!)
  • Theresa35
    Options
    YAY, Chrissy! That's awesome! Congrats! :drinker:

PSM - Good for you! You are doing great!

Good morning, Theresa! :flowerforyou:

I hit my goal weight last Thursday & haven't seen it since. I did some serious weight training on Friday & spinning yesterday & can barely move so I'm blaming my weight gain on all my sore muscles...and the pizza/mojito combo I had this weekend. Alcohol & sodium don't like me. :grumble: BUT, I saw my goal weight so I know I have th ability! :laugh:

Hey 3BB, you have seen it and you know it is there....sodium SUCKS!!! :laugh: You will be back to that magic number in no time and it will stick...to your newly trim, tone and too hottie self!!! :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Good morning!

I was hoping for 5lbs, but lost 4lbs...I'll take it! I am definitely up for another challenge! Thanks to all for the support and encouragement:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

WOO! That's great, Kelly! You're doing wonderful!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Im a failure ... i still havent lost anything... i blame it on the muscle mass i must be building from going to the gym soo much:indifferent:

Of COURSE that's it! Silly, Jackeh. :wink: You'll get there. You've done so great this far!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

Jackeh-maybe try changing up what your fitness routine is or mix up your calories - it gets so frustrating when you're stuck - trust me I know!

yup i have tried all that ... i have been stuck for about 4 months now.... in the past 4 months ive upped my calories... lowered my calories... got a gym membership and now workout 4-5 times a week..... :laugh: i cant win i tell ya... and its not like i have a little to lose? i dont know what the prob is ... i have the requsition sheet to go get my thyroid tested but i havent gone yet...