A trip for my sons 16th Birthday. ✈️

You are such a cool mom! 👌☺️
  • ___Tams___
    ___Tams___ Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    ___Tams___ wrote: »
    A trip for my sons 16th Birthday. ✈️

You are such a cool mom! 👌☺️

Thank you 💖 I've taken them on separate trips this year and really enjoyed the one on one time 🥰
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    No, not an instant pot or air fryer. I'm tabling that purchase for a while.

Trader Joe's run so lettuce, seaweed snacks, sunflower butter (yet again, a BIG mistake :)), 72% cacao chocolate chips because COLD, DEAD HANDS PRE-DIABETIES! At least I'm compromising with the type of chocolate!

Also received my second temu order. It may be crap but it's pretty damned useful crap. Pumps for torani syrup bottles to liven up my oatmeal, salt shakers cuz I was gonna put splenda in them to liven up my oatmeal before the torani syrup great idea, two really small plastic shelves, and a roll of shelf liners that's solid instead of holey.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,828 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Trader Joe's run so lettuce, seaweed snacks, sunflower butter (yet again, a BIG mistake :)), 72% cacao chocolate chips because COLD, DEAD HANDS PRE-DIABETIES! At least I'm compromising with the type of chocolate!

Also received my second temu order. It may be crap but it's pretty damned useful crap. Pumps for torani syrup bottles to liven up my oatmeal, salt shakers cuz I was gonna put splenda in them to liven up my oatmeal before the torani syrup great idea, two really small plastic shelves, and a roll of shelf liners that's solid instead of holey.

You do this on purpose 😂
  • glassyo
    Options

You do this on purpose 😂

LOL maybe that time a teeny tiny bit. :)

I just kept going back and forth on what I wanted and kept changing the size and stuff so I steamed dome chicken in my rice cooker and it wasn't dry and didn't kill me when I ate it.

Next up is trying to do steel cut oats without half of it sticking to the (slow cooker) pot or boiling over in the rice cooker.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,828 Member
    Options

You do this on purpose 😂

LOL maybe that time a teeny tiny bit. :)

I just kept going back and forth on what I wanted and kept changing the size and stuff so I steamed dome chicken in my rice cooker and it wasn't dry and didn't kill me when I ate it.

Next up is trying to do steel cut oats without half of it sticking to the (slow cooker) pot or boiling over in the rice cooker.
    Rice cookers are awesome for so many things
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,581 Member
    Options
    yugk0whog89g.jpeg

I’m gonna go for it! 😳
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    yugk0whog89g.jpeg

I’m gonna go for it! 😳

Let us know if you have more fun 🤩
  • glassyo
    Options
    Bananas on Friday.

And I think I have a Temu problem. I bought a desktop organizer to clean up the stuff in front of my tv, reusable swiffer pads, a lid and spoon holder, and a collapsible tub to soak stuff in.

I really can't justify the lid and spoon holder but wth? :)
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    yugk0whog89g.jpeg

I’m gonna go for it! 😳
    Did you?? That’s as dark as my hair almost! I’m sure it’s beautiful either way!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,581 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    yugk0whog89g.jpeg

I’m gonna go for it! 😳
    Did you?? That’s as dark as my hair almost! I’m sure it’s beautiful either way!

My hair is up in the towel now.
    I won’t know till it’s dry but I’m definitely not a blonde anymore. 😀
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,218 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    A muffin it should have been gas. I forgot I need to get gas
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Mittens and suitcases. I need to stop cyber monday shopping
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    4 used Corelle cups to go with my grandmother's 70s dishes.
  • annbrown096
    annbrown096 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Christmas tree decorations
  • ___Tams___
    ___Tams___ Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Another Disney photo for the album 📸
    919mnearic7h.jpg

• Alinouveau2
    Options
    Lots of wine
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Dozen tamales from El Modelo for Christmas Eve

tamales-56a58b275f9b58b7d0dd4fb1.jpg
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Chicken. Cause the boy told me he wanted to try chicken Parm last night....well today he's changed his mind but 😂 he's stuck with chicken Parm for dinner
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    2 mini magic bullets and my Xmas shopping is done!