Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

πŸš€ From Zero to Hero in 100 Days: My Extreme Transformation Journey! 🌟 Share Your Challenge Ideas!

Hey, everybody.

A little real backstory: I've been doing bull$hit for 35 years, got fat (200lb, 5’9β€³ ) and became a lazy *kitten*. A couple months ago, I realized that I need to change not something, but everything, and I need to start with myself! I hung a bar in my room, bought resistance bands and started doing pull-ups and dips. Soon I got the idea to do something really hard, almost impossible, as the result did not suit me. I gathered my strength and thoughts, and as always I put it off for a few months. Two weeks ago I decided to make a 180-degree turn in my life and came up with the Goal of completing 100 challenges in 100 days. So that I would have no way out at all, I decided to film it and upload it to YouTube so that there would be no turning back. And to make a long story short, I am now on day 10. There are 90 more days to go and I'm still alive, although my condition is like being on autopilot.

Now each of my days starts with:
1) Getting up at 5:00 a.m.
2) Running in the morning
3) Cold shower
Then...8-10 hours of remote work and a bunch of workouts till late night. I go to bed at 00 sometimes at 2, sleep 3-5 hours every day. I'm surprised I haven't burned out or gone crazy yet.

When I started, I didn't even think that I would be able to do anything and I didn't bother thinking up challenges. I took the most popular ones, such as push-ups, pull-ups, abs, dips and so on, so that I could do enough for 10-15 days. But now I have survived these 10 days and I don't intend to stop!

Now the question of life and death: please give me ideas what else I should add to my 100DaysToTransform challenge program. It doesn't have to be physical exercise, for example I was thinking one of the days to start practicing my posture and speed reading. But even with all that, my variety is limited to 20-25 challenges, and then I just don't know what I'm going to do! I'd love any ideas on what I can add to my Challenges for the next 90 days.

Answers

• Gwenn874
    Gwenn874 Posts: 11 Member
    Wow! That’s quite a plan! I listen to a podcast called Self Care Club out of the UK. They take on a challenge of the week and report back on how their week went trying the practice.
    Some ideas in daily practices I heard from that podcast: Joy, Assuming good intent, tree hugging, awe walks (look for/be thoughtful about the things you see… clouds, weather, intricacies of a flower’s design, etc), exercise, meditation, laugh yoga, face yoga, πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ, listening, saying No, how to give a heart felt apology, barre workouts, etc. Anything good for your health, whether mental, physical or emotional is a great idea, right?

Good luck to you on your journey!