Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• HustleHarder2020
    Options
    Hey everyone! Back at it again. Lost just under 200lbs a few years back with plenty of support been focused on muscle building as of lately. Feel free to add me!
  • noumanpasha
    noumanpasha Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Happy to make like minded friends on this app. Will be great to help one another through the journey, motivate and inspire.
  • _devinsmommy_
    _devinsmommy_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Could use some friends for inspiration and support on here. Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • larsaingeal
    larsaingeal Posts: 12 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Need some new friends for motivation! Add me if you need the same. I have been on MYFITNESSPAL for a long time, but many of my motivational friends are MIA. I have been up and down on the weight loss rollercoaster since 2019. Today is my 54th birthday and I want to lose the weight I've gained back. Feel free to add me if you need and can give some motivation in your feed!
  • AndriiPushkarov
    AndriiPushkarov Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m just starting, add me :) motivation needed 🙏
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Need some new friends for motivation! Add me if you need the same. I have been on MYFITNESSPAL for a long time, but many of my motivational friends are MIA. I have been up and down on the weight loss rollercoaster since 2019. Today is my 54th birthday and I want to lose the weight I've gained back. Feel free to add me if you need and can give some motivation in your feed!

Happy Birthday!
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @larsaingeal
  • Rkirsiii
    Rkirsiii Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Motivation! Yes! Please ! 😂🥳🤩
  • tenacious_turtle
    tenacious_turtle Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey, y’all! I’m Georgie.
    I’d love some new, active buddies!
    ❤️🐢
  • momoftwo38
    momoftwo38 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivation and friends. Need to get to my goal weight! Been on and off mfp for the last few years.
  • laura__crowe
    laura__crowe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all! New here, any adds are welcome 😊 would love if someone could help me get going with the app.
  • otaku7an
    otaku7an Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to MFP, 45 plagued by injuries all of my adult life. Have never stopped training for over 25 years now but struggled most with core strength and nutrition discipline. Hoping this will keep me honest with myself. Good luck all. Say hey if you wish.🤙🏻😊
  • fitandabs2020
    fitandabs2020 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Yes please 😀
  • iheartsushigirl
    iheartsushigirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Been on here for years but just finding this feature !
  • ItsMeAnna3
    ItsMeAnna3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Life is a train. It starts at one station and ends at another. Along the way, you pick up passengers: your friends, and the relationships you make. 🫶🏼
  • seventythorns
    seventythorns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’m Stephanie from GA. I’m 33 and have gained all of the weight I lost a few years ago. I know what to do, it’s the application that is difficult!! I am adhering to a more Whole30-adjacent approach (for the moment) and would love more paleo/Whole30 friends!
  • knightriderknut
    knightriderknut Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! Lord knows I need all the help I can get! Also I’m kinda funny
  • ValljhS
    ValljhS Posts: 6 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Had the woah is me time after a little trauma in personal life....now time to get vack on the horse!!! New reins and boots, so lets hold on for one bumpy ride ahead 😁

Feel free to add me , always looking for support and motivation....and will gladly return you the same 😁
  • Marefitnessgoals
    Options
    Hey Fellow Fitness Pals!

I am excited to begin my weight lost journey 2023! I haven't been this dedicated in years..... Nonetheless, I'm definitely looking forward to the healthy journey ahead. If you need an accountability partner let me know!
  • RhysL5982
    RhysL5982 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.