Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 243

Options

Replies

• potasha
    potasha Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    @Cchassee Back exercises and progression exercises will get you there! Start with hangs, then scapular pull ups, then jumping up to the top and trying to control yourself on the way down, and eventually those muscles can pull you up. The tips on this video are the most on point because no amount of assisted pull up machine or seated lat pull downs will get you there. https://youtu.be/G4lcCYTRZ5A?feature=shared
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    potasha wrote: »
    @Cchassee Back exercises and progression exercises will get you there! Start with hangs, then scapular pull ups, then jumping up to the top and trying to control yourself on the way down, and eventually those muscles can pull you up. The tips on this video are the most on point because no amount of assisted pull up machine or seated lat pull downs will get you there. https://youtu.be/G4lcCYTRZ5A?feature=shared

Thank you! Our equip will arrive the 2nd week of December! I’ll start tomorrow!

• Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Sgomes16 wrote: »
    SW 152.2RND 243
    Goal weight 135

11/28 152.2 🧘‍♀️📝
    11/29 153.2 54th Birthday
    11/30 152.6 🧘‍♀️📝
    12/1
    12/2
    12/3
    12/4
    12/5
    12/6
    12/7

I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    colzola wrote: »
    Cant seem to find my original post from yesterday, I know there's a way.

I use an iPhone and it automatically goes to where I stopped, generally my post from the day before. I don’t know how it works on other devices. ALSO, I write my remark in a Note on my phone and copy and paste to the board. I hope this helps.

Does anyone have insight on other devices?

I use my laptop for my posting (except for when I went to scotland and I used @Quiltingjaine 's method). I keep a word document open and update it daily, and then cut and paste into my MFP post for the day.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,850 Member
    Options