Another Newb.

Hiya, I just found this site today, have joined and am now tracking my eating habits and exercise . I know this will help me lose weight, as I lost 2 stone last year doing much the same thing (on a different site).

Unfortunately, I had to have a Hysterectomy a few weeks ago and during the recovery period have managed to gain 13 lbs. It's all that sitting there, doing nothing, I blame, as I'm usually pretty active.

I'm hoping that now I'm back on my feet and able to walk my 4 dogs again, this will help shift some of the weight, however I also know I'll need to cut down my calorie intake, hence joining here.

I'm looking forward to "meeting" you all on these boards.

Replies

• tananichelle
    tananichelle Posts: 103 Member
    Welcome. :) Add me as a friend, if you wish.
  • Welcome!
  • darkcowboy
    darkcowboy Posts: 59 Member
    welcome feel free to add me if you'd like
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,085 Member
    Welcome To MFP:):) Congratulations for want to make a change!! Healthy Journey!!
  • Hi there! I'm new too!

I am post op from a hysterectomy also, but mine was almost 2 months ago. Felt great the first few weeks after, but now I feel like a lump!

Welcome! Look forward to loosing weight with you!

-M-
  • Maddoglady
    Maddoglady Posts: 3 Member
    I am post op from a hysterectomy also, but mine was almost 2 months ago.

Same here....It's my 9 week Hysterversary tomorrow :smile: .

Nice to meet a Hyster Sister here :wink:
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 297 Member
    Hi and welcome!! Glad to hear you are back on your feet and ready to work to a healthier lifestyle.

Add me if you like!!
  • jambs5
    jambs5 Posts: 114
    Welcome to MFP...Good luck reaching your weight loss goals...Please feel free to add me for support/encouragement...Have a great day :)