Aloha from Florida!

Options
Hi All,

Tomorrow I will be starting my Journey. I hope I can find enough support here to continue my adventure.
My goal is to be in a healthy weight and eat a little bit more healthier. I used to jog and play basketball. I love sports but I am getting super lazy with aging.... :).

Lets Roll
Thanks for your attention
Sabby

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Greetings from a fellow Floridian. Best of luck on your journey!
  • delmore1
    delmore1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. I would be happy to help keep you motivated and I like friends who will help me to. Good luck!
  • pedals24
    Options
    Florida weather is changing and will soon get cooler. No better time to get out and start exercising. I did the Heidi Klum challenge it was difficult because it was for one month straight. I walked many of the days instead of running on some of the really hot days in July. I just mentioned to my sister the 5K season starts here in South FLorida and looking forward to start training again. We can do this. Good luck from another Floridian!
  • Sabby5
    Options
    Thanks so much... I see you around.... yeahhhh ... by the way nice car picture...
  • Sabby5
    Options
    delmre1 wow nice that you lost 21 already... great job... good luck keep losing :)
  • Sabby5
    Options
    pedals24 you are right..I was walking 5 miles before summer but here is too hot to walk or run.... yes we are still waiting for those fresh days :0) thanks all for posting ..
  • supergirlsu
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm sadly not from Florida, but my heart lives there because I can't! Lol so I'm stuck in dreary UK. Good luck with your journey.
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I live in South Florida too...just started on this site a few weeks ago and its making such a difference already! I would love to be your friend....the more support and motivation the better!
  • Sabby5
    Options
    Thanks supergirl... I like you username.. :) Today is a sunny day
  • Sabby5
    Options
    Cool, I told my friend to get this app. She was writing all her intakes and I told her to better try this..
    . I love to see a lot of people losing weight.

thanks for reply
  • supergirlsu
    Options
    Thank you :) I can almost imagine myself there haha. Was in Florida for a 2 week holiday in July and planning to go back again next year. Love it so much. If I could choose to live anywhere, it would be Florida. :)