Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 243

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    @CamandJarvis I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved grandpa. May you find peace in his memories.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis, My condolences to you on the loss of your Grand Father
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    More mushrooming yesterday. It's so cool seeing the different kinds that pop up with differences in weather πŸ„Mycology and geology make going outdoors so much more fun! It's like a big treasure hunt.

Oooh fun. What goodies did you find?
    What season is it there for you? It's past season for me.

• huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Round 243
    its telling me in 5 weeks I'll weigh 8,442.3lbs if I consume 1160 calories every day. Smh.

:o

• jspecies11
    jspecies11 Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis
    So sorry to hear about your grandfather. May the time you spend with your family support you. πŸ’•
  • pettycoatjunction
    pettycoatjunction Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis so very sorry about the loss of your grandfather.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,288 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis - so sorry to hear of your sad loss, hope you are able to concentrate on celebrating the lovely memories that you have of your Grandpa, hugs to you and your family xx
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,288 Member
    Options

Not sure how I failed to post yesterday. I was oddly emotional when I read that some people consider a lingering hummingbird a sign that the spirit of a loved one is near. Yesterday was my mom’s 111 birthday
    although she is celebrating in heaven for the last 30 years.

12/4 132.0 It was a good day. Great Greek side salad and 1 beef skewer. 1 skewer of beef β€œleftover”

I the UK we say the same about robins, when you see one of the cheeky little red breasted birds then a loved absent one is near xx