For Bigger Chested Ladies

Options
Could any of you ladies with bigger chests recommend a sports bra(s) for me? I have searched the threads on here but the sports bras that were recommended don't come in my size. I am a 36DDD and I currently wear 2 sports bras. Honestly, it doesn't bother me at all, I have to have my sports bras super tight!

I have thought about getting an under wire sports bra and then wearing a normal one over it (right now I wear 2 racer backs). I have been using the Nike Pro sports bras as my top one cause it is VERY snug which I like! Sometimes though I have issues where I get muffin top boob and THAT is annoying!

If there is anyone else that is a 36DDD that can direct me to some under wire sports bras or sports bras that have worked for you that would be awesome! Thanks! :smile:

Replies

• alliebeck2
    Options
    Freya Active underwire sports bra. Best there is and available in a full range of sizes. Also, if you're having to wear two sports bras just to get enough support, you might want to go down a band size, i.e. trying a 34DDDD/34F (bearing in mind that when you go down a band, you must also go up a cup).

If your sports bra is underwired and the correct size, you should never have to wear two, no matter how big your chest is or how high impact the exercise is.
  • socialite1
    Options
    www.figleaves.com - they have bras in any size that you can imagine, including High Impact sports bras. That's the only place I order from. So worth it!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i use the lululemon ta ta tamer...not sure it comes in 36DDD though. i'm a 36D....
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Well I'm certainly not a 36DDD, but I have a friend thats a FF and she has to wear 2 as well. She has looked everywhere as well and can't find one.
  • Camey44
    Camey44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have yet to find a sports bra that works for me. So I have resorted to wearing a sports bra, a sports tank, and I have one of those workout belly/waist bands that I layer right on top to keep them stable while I jump around. So far it is working for me and helps me to sweat a little more in that area. :blushing:
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Shockabsorber! Love them
  • hefinator
    Options
    i'm a 44J and I use Champion Powersleek Sports bras. they work for me.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    i wear 2 as well :( thanks for all the info
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    ENELL Sports bar....the best in the world!!!!!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I personally love danskins sports bras! You can find them at Walmart for a great price. Though admittedly if I am doing cardio I do wear two. Good luck.
  • melliemel818
    melliemel818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend the ta ta tamer!!! you can find it at www.lululemon.com it is worth every penny!!!! I'm a 36DDD
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I've got a couple of nike compression running bras that work wonders for me. I'm a 36 DD, and when I go running, my ladies don't go anywhere.
  • liberaltendencies
    liberaltendencies Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38DD and I wear a cheap Nike one. I think it's an XL? It's hard to get on and off, but it keeps them in place! :)

I would love to hear what other ladies use!
  • beginswithb
    Options
    I'm a 38DD and I wear two as well. Both are from Target. The under bra is a compression sports bra that snaps. The top is a simple sports bra. I can't afford to splurge on a really nice sports bra right now, unfortunately. My issue is how heavy the girls are. I can thank breastfeeding for that. LOL
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Champion should have some in your size. I usually have trouble with underwire in a sports bra, but champion has some that give the same support as underwire but without it. Something with the stitching. I use 2 bras as well. On top I've used the Nike compression bra.
  • kailyamie
    Options
    This is a great question. I'm a 38DDD and I cannot find a sports bra anywhere. I have one I bought at Wal-Mart that I stretch over but then my boobs fall out the bottom LMAO! It's awful.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    to be honest when i started out i could get one but now at a 46dd i just use a really good fitting wired bra and if it's for running i put a tight tshirt over with a hoody also! keeps my girls in place!! lol :laugh:
  • NatalieWiley
    NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    ENELL Sports bar....the best in the world!!!!!

Agree! i have like 15 clasps down the front holding me in
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    Sorry... Random, now I have a name for that hated boob bulge!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Freya Active underwire sports bra. Best there is and available in a full range of sizes. Also, if you're having to wear two sports bras just to get it tight enough, you might want to go down a band size, i.e. trying a 34DDDD (34F). If your sports bra is underwired and the correct size, you should never have to wear two, no matter how big your chest is or how high impact the exercise is.

I usually get my sports bras tighter, it's so much more comfortable to me!