Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Bec_40
    Bec_40 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    40 f uk looking to loose another 60lbs having lost 20 so far. Looking for motivational buddies. Hoping to really take control of my health this year and will take any help I can get. Feel free to add me 😀
  • OGJake12
    OGJake12 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I could use a few more active friends. Whole food eater and weight lifter. I also run, play basketball and do yoga. HMU
  • AlistairBernardNormal
    Options
    Back again and most of my friends don't participate anymore. Feel free to add me.
  • ItsMeAnna3
    ItsMeAnna3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • realferz
    realferz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m ready to meet great people with same goals 💪💪

Add me
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Took a break from the community after hitting my goal. It took me so long to get here that I just needed a break from it all

Hello! My name is Greg. I've been in Maintenance for almost a year after losing 170 pounds. I love running and I can't believe I'm doing it again.

Anyways, add me up!
  • nathan18howington
    Options
    Hey! I’d love to have some friends on here to help motivate me!
  • Czakyra
    Czakyra Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Feel free to add!
  • abcsonya8469
    abcsonya8469 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. Nice to be here.
  • Otterlover81
    Otterlover81 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello! Would really like some more active friends to cheer me on and so that I can do some cheering on as well! I'm on a mission and need all the help I can get!
  • JustineRose22
    JustineRose22 Posts: 2 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
  • JustineRose22
    JustineRose22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    even though I've had this app for a few years I've never really messed around with it so still learning how to use this thing.
    Im good at getting my workouts in and play sports but around 8pm every night I get a really bad sweet tooth so controlling my sweet tooth is my problem! Figured trying this community thing could help a little so if any of yall want to be friends let's do it (:
  • tovaryn1
    tovaryn1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I need all the help I can get. :D Thank you!
  • CandyApple7501
    CandyApple7501 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking 👀 for new social friends
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps......Feel free to add me!
  • JeremyM777
    JeremyM777 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, feel free to add me as a friend. Recently started actually using the app and have had some great success.
  • ElenaLopez2023
    ElenaLopez2023 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m Elena☺️would love to have supportive friends
  • RazanMorya
    RazanMorya Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I’m Razan, I’ve been on this journey for ever 😅, and I’m still struggling to be in shape.
    Feel free to add me.
  • HeevenleeRose
    HeevenleeRose Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi theres,

My name is Heevenlee. I have been here before a long time ago. I have since been very sick. I had to step away for a long time to do lots of test to see whats been going on with me. I have been put on lots and I mean lots of meds and I have gained my whole loss back and even more. I would love to have friends that will support me and help me along my journey pls add me need all the love I can get
  • praying4light
    praying4light Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi.. my name is Michele.. been pretty consistent with my fitness journey but decided to delve deeper in my food intake. I’m learning a lot about what I eat and why not paying attention to caloric intake (just because it’s healthy) has stagnated my journey. Hoping to do better so I can achieve my fitness goals finally.