Duramine

Options
I have taken duramine 4 years ago and lost 18kgs to get to my then goal of under 75kgs. I also restricted calories and ate super healthy making good choices, exercising daily. I never thought I’d feel like that again it was as if I was a new person. I am an emotional eater so am aware of addressing it! Slowly I put on 11 kgs and felt fat again. So I’ve restarted duramine to give me the kick along to stay true on my path. I’ve lost 6 kgs and only have 5 to go until goal weight. I still look and feel frumpy. So am determined to get the last 5 kgs off and keep it off. Not an easy task as I’m 59 but pluses are I’m in a very active job so it helps. I’ve found over the last 12 months I can’t stand processed food. The crap in it, how I feel afterwards as opposed to eating natural foods. I’ve kinda nailed it to what works for my body. Hating flabby skin on my arms as I’ve got an injury. Was doing Pilates which toned me up so well, can no longer do it due to arm injury. Love walking my dog, a little gym/cardio/resistant bands. I am hoping there may be others who’ve had positive journeys using duramine. It’s definitely hard with lack of sleep, mood swings when I go off it. However the mental clarity it gives plus focus and determination is exactly what I know I need. Essay over lol

Replies

• CrazyMermaid1
    CrazyMermaid1 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    It’s interesting that the phentermine (Duramine ) worked for you as well as it worked for me. It was a real eye opener when it took away my all-encompassing continual hunger. I realized that my weight problem was a brain chemistry problem that made me hungry all the time rather than a moral failure.
  • NotGvnUp_EJ
    NotGvnUp_EJ Posts: 63 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Typo
  • NotGvnUp_EJ
    NotGvnUp_EJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    It’s interesting that the phentermine (Duramine ) worked for you as well as it worked for me. It was a real eye opener when it took away my all-encompassing continual hunger. I realized that my weight problem was a brain chemistry problem that made me hungry all the time rather than a moral failure.

I took phentermine and found it helpful too however, this go around, it caused major depression once I stopped. So I'm back to trying this on my own.

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    It's pretty much legally prescribed meth. Yeah...people on meth typically lose weight amongst other things.

Lest anyone think comparing Phentermine to meth is hyperbolic:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phentermine

...Phentermine is a substituted amphetamine which has a methyl group on amphetamine's alpha carbon.[8] It is a positional isomer of methamphetamine and other methylamphetamines.