❄️🎄December Daily Logging and Weigh-in Challenge🪵🔥

Options

Replies

• iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,200 Member
    Options
    @ozdeelite My weekness is the salty stuff - love those chips.
    @deepwoodslady Mary Poppins will understand! On the bright side, it must be nice to have them in the house for a few days.
    @andreajlnhe Look at you go! Congrats. Are you closing in on your end goal? What will be your plans when you get there - still going to "daily log-in"?
    @jm216 Excellent job being accountable - that is definitely what it takes!
    @sands4 Hope you are doing something fun on your week away from the scale!
    @BittersweetVita How are you feeling?
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,747 Member
    Options
    Hello, I’m Jill. 🥰I’m 53, 5’7” and I live in Michigan.

My goals for December🎄 :
    ⚖️Weigh- in daily
    📝Log daily
    🙆‍♀️Stretch daily/ Move daily
    Get back down to under 200 pounds

Starting weight January 1st: 224.5
    January weight lost: 7.7 pounds
    February weight lost: 5 pounds
    March weight lost: 6 pounds
    April weight lost: 6.5 pounds
    May weight lost: 2.6 pounds
    June weight lost: 1.6 pounds
    July weight lost: 1.3 pounds
    August weight lost: up 1 pound
    September weight loss: 1.8 pounds
    October weight loss: up 3.1 pounds
    November weight loss: up .6 pounds

🎄December:
    1: 203.4– Time to get all gears going. I’ve been really good getting on the scale everyday, but I have a hard time with consistent logging.
    I’ve noticed that it’s easier on the computer than the phone, so my goal for December is to log every day.

2: 203.5– logged for breakfast… it’s the very beginning of getting back into logging, so I’ll take that as a win. Baby steps.

3: 201.6 not sure what happened… but I’ll take it. I weigh myself 4x then take the average… so we’ll see what happens tomorrow.

4: 203.6–there is the bounce back. It’s all good though. Taking carrots to work as my crunchy snack today, along with soup and salad. My goal is to log everything today. Happy Monday!

5: 201.3 I logged everything and it felt great!
    Let go for 2 in a row.

6: 202.3 Day 2 of logging is complete! Let’s do 3!

7: 202.5 Day 3 complete. It wasn't pretty but it was logged! Day 1 of exercise. Up to the Beat fitness by Gina B on YouTube is my go to exercise.

8: 202.6 Day 4 of logging and day 2 of exercise. Starting healthy routines for 2024 now. Now to get my snacking under control!😉

9: 202.8 Day 5 of logging and my snack monster 👿 is in overdrive… fighting the logging…but I know this is what I need to do to get and stay below 200 pounds. It takes me a good month to get everything in sync… logging, staying at or below calories, and exercise. December won’t be pretty, but I’m happy to be creating healthy routines.

10: 202.5 Day 6 of logging.

11: 203.6 Day 7 of logging. Lots of salty foods yesterday. Time to whip up a big salad for lunch… and take some clementines.
    Finished up Christmas decorating with the family last night.

Jill 🥰
  • BittersweetVita
    BittersweetVita Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I am a 46 year-old married mom of four, 2x cancer survivor with Hypothyroidism who is trying again to start exercising WITHOUT injuring myself, log daily, drink more water, and creating some new routines this month while starting my new job - yeah!

Habit Goals for the Month to drop into the 170's:
    🪵 = Log
    🍽️ = Hit Calorie Goal
    🧘 = Stretch/PT
    🏃‍♀️= Cardio
    💧= Hit Water Goal

12/01: 182.3 🪵🧘
    12/02: 181.7
    12/03: Stomach bug
    12/04: Stomach bug
    12/05: Stomach bug
    12/06: 179.5 - rehydrate day
    12/07: 181.5 🪵🍽️💧
    12/08: 179.8 🪵🍽️
    12/09: DNW 🪵
    12/10: 180.3
    12/11: 180.8 - I did well staying on track while at work, but I am alllwed household chores to take over in my brain instead of logging. Good to recognize before the next weekend.

@ddainiak - thanks for checking in on me! I am physically feeling better. Mentally, I feel overwhelmed since being sick last weekend, as at home there are so many projects, laundry...and realizing that Christmas is just around the corner!
  • jspecies11
    jspecies11 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I’m joining late but looking for to some self imposed discipline this month. I retire at the end of the month and want to be in the best health possible. Process: log food with mindful eating, limit alcohol to weekend minimum, strength train 5x/week, increase water intake. 70 yo female 5’5”
    12/4 129.2#
    12/5 129.4#
    12/6 129.8#
    12/7 129.6#
    12/8 129.8#
    12/9 DNW under the weather
    12/10 129.2#
    12/11 129.2# ➕ water intake and training, under calories yesterday, 1/2 ounce alcohol
    🔺 I’ve been inconsistent with logging food each day.
  • Rh1aB1a
    Rh1aB1a Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! Back at it in December, my favorite month of the year!

I'm a 37 year old stay at home mom of 5 little ones! I'm trying to lose the baby weight before my wedding in December 2024 <3

November loss= 4.2lbs

December Goal= 5lbs

1. 164.2 <3
    2. 164.6 <3
    3. DNW
    4. 165.4 <3 I ate like crap the entire weekend. This time of year is soooo difficult for me. I will do better this week!
    5. DNW- Had a UC flare so I was not feeling the best.
    6. DNW-
    7. 164.6 <3 Feeling a bit better and ready to get back at it!
    8. DNW- I threw my back out Friday morning and have been down for the count all weekend! Thank God for my sweet partner who completely stepped up to the plate with the kids and house!
    9. DNW-
    10. DNW-
    11. 164.6 Feeling much better today and ready to finally get back to working on my goals. This has been a totally crappy start to the month between my ulcerative colitis and hurting my back. Fingers crossed for a healthy rest of the month!
  • zukppi75
    zukppi75 Posts: 77 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Restarting December today.
    |     Day    | kg: morning | Cal totals | Cal remaining |
    |:----------:|:-----------:|:----------:|--------------:|
    | Mon Dec 11 |    123.6    |            |               |