❄️🎄December Daily Logging and Weigh-in Challenge🪵🔥

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,276 Member
    Options
    weight.png

My name is Donna. I am 5’ 5” tall, 63 years old and from the Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.
    Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

Starting Weight (from Nov 30): 181.4
    Goal: 177.4 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx
    ******************************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME****************************

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

12/01-181.4-(Trend Weight 181.9)-

12/02-181.4-(Trend Weight 181.9)-

12/03-182.0-(Trend Weight 181.9)- The birthday party went nicely at the bowling alley. Pizza, cake and ice cream have shown up on the scale this morning. NSV= My son wanted to take home a burger meal for dinner later from a nearby restaurant which would be something we can’t get in our town. I ordered nothing for me for to take home. I ate a turkey sandwich on low carb bread later when I got hungry. Baby steps. On another note, I found out my older friend (78) fell during her family Christmas party and was rushed to the hospital yesterday. After a transport to a 2nd hospital with surgeons, she will have to have surgery. I will find out more later. Let’s get healthy and stay healthy, my friends. Our bodies are going to need us!

12/04-181.0-(Trend Weight 180.8)- I am so incredibly sick right now. But it’s not affecting my stomach so I am still having to be very careful of what I eat. I’m trying hard not to eat comfort foods (which are all primarily bad carbs) because I feel sorry for myself. My chest is so full of phlegm. I can barely get off the couch. Yesterday I got a total of 911 steps and did not hit my 250 steps in any hour of the 13 rings. If December catches me, it’s going to swallow me whole. Trying to stay ahead of it but it’s so hard when I’m feeling this weak. It’s the Last Thing I Needed In The Month Of December. I can watch what I eat but I can’t burn anything off so it’s all in but nothing out in the form of expenditure.

12/05-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/06-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/07-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/08-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/09-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/10-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/11-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/12-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/13-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/14-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/15-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/16-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/17-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/18-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/19-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/20-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/21-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/22-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/31-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,167 Member
    Options
    @ozdeelite
    Stick with it. Your body may be adjusting. Trust the process.
  • Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady I hope you recover quickly from your illness. Today, I was with two, lovely women who have to be strong every day just to live life. I had tea with them, then shed a few tears. Women are ‘warriors’ when they have to be.
  • zukppi75
    zukppi75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Updating...
    |     Day    | kg: morning | Cal totals | Cal remaining |
    |:----------:|:-----------:|:----------:|--------------:|
    | Mon Dec  4 |    122.3    |    1620    |            30 |
    | Tue Dec  5 |    121.3    |            |               |

• ManifestingToday
    ManifestingToday Posts: 489 Member
    Options

@deepwoodslady Please, please, please take care of yourself. Your body is fighting off something and needs power to do that. LOTS of fluids, however you can do it. Pneumonia is getting very bad right now. My sister has been down for a week with it. Covid is still out there. Please see a doctor soon if this doesn't improve. <3

@millej238 Welcome, and congrats on the new baby!
  • jspecies11
    jspecies11 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I’m joining late but looking for to some self imposed discipline this month. I retire at the end of the month and want to be in the best health possible. Process: log food with mindful eating, limit alcohol to weekend minimum, strength train 5x/week, increase water intake. 70 yo female 5’5”
    12/4 129.2#
    12/5 129.4#