What's Your Focus This Week?

Options
Tuesday's are my official weigh-in day. I chart my measurements every other Tuesday. I use my weigh-in day to look back on my nutrition, exercise, habits, etc., and pick one thing to really focus on for the upcoming week. Does anyone else do this?
This week, my focus is on getting back to basics and committing to work out 6 days a week. I've been lax for too long!
What's your focus this week?

*edited for typo

Replies

• Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    To try not to lose my focus.

My mood and attention has been up and down lately.
  • HarringtonS
    HarringtonS Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My focus this week is on fruits & vegetables. It's not that I don't like them, I just don't remember to eat them. Or enough of them. Trying hard not to go the V8 route.
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    My focus is 30DS - I'm on day 5 level 1 but I seen so many amazing results inches/weight loss it has really boosted my motivation...yesterday was my weigh in I like you biweekly (Monday's) I was down a half of pound but I tend to check daily just to see the fluctuations....today I was down 2lbs - I would have loved that yesterday - this just makes me work that much harder!!!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    blushing: working out for 7 days straight and staying within calorie limits...My birthday is next Wednesday and i want to feel sexy :blushing:
  • karenyg
    Options
    My focus this week is too have lost some weight on Friday for my weigh-in. My weight is staying the same even though I am working out and eating my calories. I can see the inches which is great but I want to see changes on the scale too.:happy:
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Oh, that's a great idea. I think this week my focus will be on switching up my food a little (adding some variety) while maintaining enough protein.
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    These are all great! It's good to have focus! Keeps us on our game!