Who wants to be on my team of fitness supporters?( in turn I will motivate you 10 fold!)

I'm trying to lose weight, like a lot of weight but I need help. I have the knowledge, I have the ability to do exercise, I have the motivation but I lack the discipline! I need a team to back me up and in turn I will do the same, that I can assure you!

Who wants to be on my team of fitness supporters?( in turn I will motivate you 10 fold!) 8 votes

Me!! โœ‹๐Ÿฟ
100%
isaotttavarisesmith9462clwlibraNotGvnUp_EJaspenz2522ThepaleogiantTheUnhealthyDadkaylee7369 8 votes
Nope you are on your own! ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ
0%

Replies

• NotGvnUp_EJ
    NotGvnUp_EJ Posts: 65 Member
    Me!! โœ‹๐Ÿฟ
    I'm trying to lose as well, however the struggle is real as of late. Feel free to send a pal request.

Best of wishes in reaching your goal(s)
  • Me!! โœ‹๐Ÿฟ
    Me as well, trying to get serious this time. Would like some support and I'll make sure to support you
  • aspenz2522
    aspenz2522 Posts: 3 Member
    Me!! โœ‹๐Ÿฟ
    Hey have to loose weight myself and have to take it seriously but have hard time trying not to find ways to cheat/get lazy. Could Def use support.
  • TheUnhealthyDad
    TheUnhealthyDad Posts: 15 Member
    Me!! โœ‹๐Ÿฟ
    I'll be losing some weight as well. I have to shed my winter coat soon.
  • Thepaleogiant
    Thepaleogiant Posts: 3 Member
    Me!! โœ‹๐Ÿฟ
    I sent you all message. Let's get this started! This isn't some new year, new me type of thing where we lose sight of our goal in a couple of months. We are now on the same team going to a common goal. We can, we will, we must reach our goal no matter how long it takes, no matter how hard it gets. What do you think?
  • isaott
    isaott Posts: 28 Member
    Me!! โœ‹๐Ÿฟ
    I'm in! Back on here after a lot of life happened and I put 9kg back on. Need to get rid of those again and I want to try and get stronger. I'm a very lazy person so exercising is my biggest challenge!
  • Thepaleogiant
    Thepaleogiant Posts: 3 Member
    Me!! โœ‹๐Ÿฟ
    isaott wrote: ยป
    I'm in! Back on here after a lot of life happened and I put 9kg back on. Need to get rid of those again and I want to try and get stronger. I'm a very lazy person so exercising is my biggest challenge!

I agree. I can't figure out how to add you on here but I'll try my best to keep checking in on you!
  • isaott
    isaott Posts: 28 Member
    edited December 2023
    Me!! โœ‹๐Ÿฟ
    isaott wrote: ยป

I agree. I can't figure out how to add you on here but I'll try my best to keep checking in on you!

Just sent you a FR :)