Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Hydration

Options
Please track my hydration levels
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• FrankMarmaRio
    FrankMarmaRio Posts: 5 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Agreed! It would be amazing if the system showed progress throughout the day instead of just logging the manual input and storing the data without any trends to show for it.

Also, a manual input goal for hydration would be nice. I've got to be honest, it's nice having the macro breakdown readily available in such a large library, but this app was supposed to make this food tracking leg work easier and it's becoming just another app on my phone I have to manage entirely. I'm hoping I'm just overlooking some already-integrated features. This was almost easier to track on an excel spreadsheet and export as graphical data points. @Myfitnesspal please prove me wrong lol!
  • FrankMarmaRio
    FrankMarmaRio Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    @isabelhlabane9048 looks like we aren't the only ones thinking about this hydration tracker either.

Link>>> https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10855708/water-goals