90 pounds down

Options

Replies

• depurs20
    Options
    that is a tremendous difference. really good for you. my one full body pic on my profile is also in front of the chinese theater. maybe i should go back for another pic later lol

You should!! Love that place.
  • depurs20
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! I know that's been said a million times, it's because it's true! You look great girl! :bigsmile:

I love the contrast of the two photos. In the first one it's pale and boring and the lion looks like it's turning away from you. Then the second one is so colorful and lively and you look so much more happier, even the lion looks proud to stand by you! I know that's kind of weird, but I couldn't help but notice. You look FANTASTIC! :flowerforyou:

I never even noticed the contrast in the picture - Lol. Thank you SO much!! :)
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great, definitely an inspiration!
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    Wow! That looks like two totally different people in those pictures! KUDOS to you - you look (and I'm sure feel!) FABULOUS! :happy:
  • BrookelynJ
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats and good job on taking care of yourself! Beautiful!
  • Notfatand30
    Notfatand30 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amazing weight loss, well done! Your pics look like they're of mother and daughter!!!
  • depurs20
    Options
    Amazing weight loss, well done! Your pics look like they're of mother and daughter!!!

Thank you SO much!!
  • ambercanfly
    ambercanfly Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You look amazing! What an accomplishment. You should be extremely proud of yourself :-)
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! You look great! :)
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Great job, be proud of yourself, you're an inspiration and look amazing!!
  • healthy_KT
    healthy_KT Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!!! And may I just say that I envy you being at the real chinese theater. I worked at disney for 8 months this year and spent a lot of time on the great movie ride.
  • reddog101
    Options
    I love your pictures. Most inspiring pics I've seen. Maybe because you are in real clothes, not trying a bathroom shot of you in your underwear. You look beautiful!!!!!!!! Congratulations.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!:happy:
  • joyeaann
    joyeaann Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
    i was having a rough day today... and now i see another reason to just get on it and do it!
    you look gorgeous and the difference is amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • depurs20
    Options
    I love your pictures. Most inspiring pics I've seen. Maybe because you are in real clothes, not trying a bathroom shot of you in your underwear. You look beautiful!!!!!!!! Congratulations.

Thank you! :)
  • wantconfidence
    Options
    amazing :)
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    You look younger and beautiful!!! Great work!!!
  • traceyford
    Options
    One of the best before and after pics i have seen in a while, well done :flowerforyou:
  • depurs20
    Options
    One of the best before and after pics i have seen in a while, well done :flowerforyou:

Thank you so much, Tracey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!