Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,218 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Have you ever watched an online video where a military member who's been deployed arrives unexpectedly, causing their family member(s) to freak out? Can you imagine the degree of freaking out at my house when my Army son rang our doorbell unannounced last night, after telling us for weeks he would not be able to come home for Christmas?
    Didn't I do something similar in 1973, showing up unannounced at my brothers home late at night, having just returned stateside after three years in Europe in the USAF? Aren't those the best surprises? 😀
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Isn't this an encouraging sign on this trail I plan to hike/run one of these days?
    7lnrqdts1855.png
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,856 Member
    Options
    Isn't this an encouraging sign on this trail I plan to hike/run one of these days?
    7lnrqdts1855.png
    Wasn't that worth the screen shot I had to take in order to read it?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    I found a funny poster at a coffeeshop on Sunday, but shouldn't I wait to post it until MFP gets their act together and fixes this issue?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,089 Member
    Options
    Do you know what my old high school cross country coach used to call hills? Doesn't "passing opportunity" have a nice ring to it? Can you guess the reason he called them this was because most runners slowed down going uphill, but he trained us to speed up going uphill to quickly pass slower runners, giving us the psychological edge to stay ahead of them after the hill ended?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    Isn’t this the very kind of quality content I like being made aware of in question-form?!
  • srazamora
    Options
    Isn’t it wonderful being able to both impart knowledge and inquire simultaneously?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Do you appreciate the effort it takes sometimes to phrase an informative question without simply resorting to "isn't it" phrasing?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Can I both commend you for your efforts and call you out for taking jabs at my double “Isn’t it…?” in a single post?
  • srazamora
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Isn’t this the very kind of quality content I like being made aware of in question-form?!

…Can I rephrase that?

Is everyone else seeing this quality content that is being put out more than 5,000 pages in? 👀
  • srazamora
    Options
    Isn’t it wonderful being able to both impart knowledge and inquire simultaneously?

How can I rephrase this?

Who would have thought it would be possible to both impart knowledge and inquire simultaneously?

• srazamora
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Should I now duplicate this thread and the game will be to rephrase every previously asked question into an even better question?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,856 Member
    Options
    How best to answer this? 🤔
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't that be making a fun thing hard? Or would it be making a hard thing fun? 🤔
  • nossmf
    Options
    If you enjoy your work, does it still qualify as work?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Since my work is far behind me now, can I even be sure at this point that it was in fact enjoyable? 🤔🙂
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Should I now duplicate this thread and the game will be to rephrase every previously asked question into an even better question?

wouldn't that thread die as soon as the question evolves into perfection?
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    If you enjoy your work, does it still qualify as work?

what definition for work are you using?
  • PBRexpert77
    PBRexpert77 Posts: 106 Member
    Options

…Can I rephrase that?

Is everyone else seeing this quality content that is being put out more than 5,000 pages in? 👀

Did you notice you said Put Out? Did you know I can't think of anything else now?!
  • srazamora
    Options

wouldn't that thread die as soon as the question evolves into perfection?

Are you telling me it’s possible to obtain perfection, @SundryCoder ?