Reason to smile today

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    At this time, place, and privilege I have access to effective medicines. I am so grateful
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Hearing someone's voice this morning ☺️

And all my kiddos seemed to be on the right path to being 100% flu free. Just in time for Christmas...
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options
    Did my annual Timmies run for teacher gifts cards and held the door for a man and his wife and he commented how I restored their faith in humanity, I replied I'm saving the world one door at a time. Then I figured what's another gift card to the 8 I'm purchasing and got an extra to give to the down on his luck man outside. He was excited when he asked if it was $5 and I said nope it's $10. He can at least get a couple if coffees and bagels with that or even chili. I like their chili
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    ___Tams___ wrote: »
    My big boy is 3 today 🐶 already destroyed his new toys 🤣
    nchcoo9m6w27.jpg

Happy birfday to him - good looking dog
  • TamraLynn78
    TamraLynn78 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    nchcoo9m6w27.jpg

Happy birthday! I want to squish that face 😊
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    nchcoo9m6w27.jpg

what a handsome fellow!!! a very happy birthday to him.
    I'll give my dog an extra treat as a birthday honor.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    My 14-year-old made a hand-sewn leather wallet. Then he put all the money he has been saving for the past six months into it. Then he put the wallet in his pocket and went to his Warhammer game with his daddy. Then he failed to remove the wallet from his pocket and wore the same clothes the next day. Then he lost his wallet. This morning the school bus driver handed him his wallet with his money in it. I think it was a little good for him to live with the anxiety overnight and also good for him to see that some people are very kind.

I’m so relieved this had a positive outcome. I was getting so upset for him.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    My 14-year-old made a hand-sewn leather wallet. Then he put all the money he has been saving for the past six months into it. Then he put the wallet in his pocket and went to his Warhammer game with his daddy. Then he failed to remove the wallet from his pocket and wore the same clothes the next day. Then he lost his wallet. This morning the school bus driver handed him his wallet with his money in it. I think it was a little good for him to live with the anxiety overnight and also good for him to see that some people are very kind.

I’m so relieved this had a positive outcome. I was getting so upset for him.

It was an emotional roller coaster
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Little life lesson never hurt nobody - glad he got it back
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,111 Member
    Options
    One of the 5th grade boys yesterday being a goof, and he asked if I liked his crop top (he'd tied a flannel shirt on top of his tshirt to look like a crop top) and I said sure! He then put his fist up for me to bump, and I fistbumped him, and he said "SLAY Girl" and sashayed off. I mean, I can't....this kid cracks me up. I love working with little kids- you NEVER know what they're gonna say or do.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I stopped in to grab a slice of pizza on my way home from work. There was a gift tree there from my office, it has senior gift wishes. There was one left! It was a 83 year old man that wanted a blanket. My phone rang and I got sidetracked, leaving without it. I lost sleep over this last night. 😭.

I just called and asked if it was still there, and it is. Don't you worry young man...I gotchu! I'mma get you the most snuggliest blanket money can buy

Pizza you say?
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Ashkea76 wrote: »
    One of the 5th grade boys yesterday being a goof, and he asked if I liked his crop top (he'd tied a flannel shirt on top of his tshirt to look like a crop top) and I said sure! He then put his fist up for me to bump, and I fistbumped him, and he said "SLAY Girl" and sashayed off. I mean, I can't....this kid cracks me up. I love working with little kids- you NEVER know what they're gonna say or do.

One of my teenagers is like this. Big personality. Kind of a pain in the *kitten* but so funny & lovable
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    I stopped in to grab a slice of pizza on my way home from work. There was a gift tree there from my office, it has senior gift wishes. There was one left! It was a 83 year old man that wanted a blanket. My phone rang and I got sidetracked, leaving without it. I lost sleep over this last night. 😭.

I just called and asked if it was still there, and it is. Don't you worry young man...I gotchu! I'mma get you the most snuggliest blanket money can buy

Did you drink a half Dr Pepper too?
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Did you drink a half Dr Pepper too?

Three sips of a Pepsi. Are you like me? Or did you actually remember me saying that the only time I drink soda is when I eat pizza?

I remembered how you do