Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• jnchicboutique
    jnchicboutique Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I’m excited to be back on here to start tracking what I’m eating again. I restarted my weight loss journey about a year ago and I’m down 60 pounds with 40 left to go! I can be found on Instagram under @jessishangry and I’d love to follow along on everyone’s journeys for extra motivation 😃😃
  • blueriver34
    blueriver34 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am trying to lose 15 lbs and would like to support each other on our journey
  • Nefertiti54
    Nefertiti54 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    53 F starting to log again because well you know. If I don't log, I overeat!! It is my drug. Looking for new friends on this journey. Feel free to add me. My first goal is to complete my food journal completely for the next 21 days.
  • DanIsLosingIt33
    DanIsLosingIt33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, Add me if you would like. 33 M husband and father. Just trying to make better choices. Highest was 458 lbs. currently 300 lbs
  • Seansamz
    Seansamz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on the app for a year. This is kinda the first time I have checked out the social interaction. Very cool! High hopes for you all. Happy to be supportive if I’m allowed.
  • FatToFit_Chaser
    FatToFit_Chaser Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for consistent fitness friends and specially if you are from Alberta, Canada .
    Trying to get back to staying consistent and I know discipline is above anything but at times a person to hold accountable helps as well.

Cheers.
  • ItsMeAnna3
    ItsMeAnna3 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I might take a break for the holidays but keen to have more friends on here to start the year off right
  • asonrody4845
    asonrody4845 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! Would love to have some people to talk to and motivate each other. Im 24 and trying to get back down to my pre birth control weight. :) I love Aerials and dancing to stay active! I have about 18 lbs to go!
  • danyxx2421
    danyxx2421 Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new to MFP and would love to have some friends. I'm trying to enjoy my 50's, lose some weight, be consistent and healthier.
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,805 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, same goals.
  • littlezz4872
    littlezz4872 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been off and on this app for a few years.
    I would love more friends to help keep each other motivated.
    I’m currently doing my best to workout 6 times a week, but life happens and I miss a workout or two during the week, and when I miss a day I get frustrated with myself. I know it is ok to miss a day but sometimes my brain doesn’t listen to logic. Haha
    I look forward to meeting some more amazing people!!
  • LavarH
    LavarH Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Returning user to MFP. Looking for friends to keep each other motivated. I’ve always found some level of success and am looking for and and to give accountability.

Feel free to add me!
  • MadArteest
    MadArteest Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Hello hello, seeking out some mutual motivation & competition on the feed. Let's be friends
  • project9percent
    project9percent Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to add some of you to my support network. I'm pretty supportive and currently very motivated.

Here are some of my life stats and circumstance in case you find yourself in the same situation.

LIFE
    42m
    Father of one
    Married - Separated
    Full time job sedentary
    Graduating with a Bachelor's degree in Jan '24 - Software Engineering
    Looking to lose 50 lbs or so.
    Lost my religion over the last few years - Starting a group of secular humanists with a few friends.
    I probably would be called woke and would not be offended at all
    Hobbies: watching fave youtube channels, listening to audiobooks and podcasts, playing car mechanic.

WHY I'M OVERWEIGHT
    I love meat and junk food
    I'm great at rationalizing bad decisions and putting off 'starting' until tomorrow.
    Chronic illness
    Getting older

WHAT I'M DOING WELL
    I like exercising
    My current calorie burners include running, weight lifting, bicycling
    Training for a marathon in Sept '24
    I track what I eat
    I aim to do OMAD most days (20-4 fasting)
    I avoid processed sweets such as soda and candy, I like bread and rice tho.

This is my local playground vv
    14umxae6p3od.jpg
  • tnkatie
    tnkatie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi There, been here off and on for the last few years. Never suck with it but I am determined to get healthy and live life to its fullest. Turned 50 this year and have been on the yo yo for years. have twice lost 100 lobs and I need to do that again. The missing factor in the past is having support. I need support more then anything else. I am a nurse but working from home ( still helping people) I have chronic labs coming back showing inflammation in my body, so I am looking to follow a more "clean" eating, less processed foods and exercise. I love to travel and meet new people, experience different cultures, and would love having support from anywhere in the world. Please reach out if you need support to and want to help someone who wants to also help you.
  • mikedee_nyc
    mikedee_nyc Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hey all. Had a bit of an MFP layoff but was still hitting the gym. Always looking to add active friends.
  • beemerguy01
    beemerguy01 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Been in and out of the gym last 20 years. Finally back on track full time after a *kitten* break up! Add me as a friend and let’s all do this together :-)
  • eileenbrown1022
    eileenbrown1022 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m a returning member of mfp!! I would love some new friends. Please feel free to add me and message me. Thank you!!!