CRAVING!! HELP

Options
So I caved and had a tootsie roll out of a coworker's candy bowl... And now i'm craving sugar like crazy!! And she has all the yummy stuff! M&Ms, hershy's mini bars, mini snickers, reeses! HELP!

Replies

• Jess22542
    Options
    Try chewing a piece of gum. That always helps me.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Eat some gum or a BIG salad!
  • MaudeBeige
    Options
    Log it first... ALWAYS works for me!
  • alysia0
    Options
  • Rozzymoo
    Options
    If I need to taste something sweet, I find diet soda helps satisfy the craving.
  • Legalchica
    Options
    gum never helps me :( maybe a diet soda... i really need to restock my fridge here at work...
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    tell yourself that you had a piece already and that's all you need!
  • dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    Have what you want but here's a secret.....

Cut the candy bars in small pieces & just have 1 or 2 pieces at a time. It will give you the sugar you're craving but you'll be able to savor the candy for a longer period of time! You can also put the small pieces in the freezer & then it will most likely have to melt in your mouth!

I keep all (or most) of the chocolate in the freezer & it works! (My husband also doesn't get to it that way!!!)

Good luck!!!
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    gum, and greentea
  • ellekay22
    ellekay22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    black coffee. or tea.
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    Log it first... ALWAYS works for me!

THIS!!!!!!!! This NEVER fails to make me disgusted and not want whatever I'm craving!
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    I'm just like you, can't stop once I've started. Maybe go in the bathroom and pull up you shirt and look at your stomach. Does it look like you need another piece?
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    brush your teeth
  • ammeg81
    Options
    Brush your teeth!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    shoot but diet soda is just as bad for you. It is mind over matter, you need to subdue your craving by thinking do I REALLY need that? Before you dive in for another piece, divert yourself elsewhere to change your minds thinking about the candy.
  • 4cookiesmom
    Options
    You don't want the candy in that bowl. Someone licked every single piece!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Have what you want but here's a secret.....

Cut the candy bars in small pieces & just have 1 or 2 pieces at a time. It will give you the sugar you're craving but you'll be able to savor the candy for a longer period of time! You can also put the small pieces in the freezer & then it will most likely have to melt in your mouth!

I keep all (or most) of the chocolate in the freezer & it works! (My husband also doesn't get to it that way!!!)

Good luck!!!

This works by tricking you into thinking you are getting more. It is great advice. I use it with nature's valley chocolate covered granola thins. I break it up instead of just gobbling it all down.
  • Legalchica
    Options
    black coffee. or tea.

oooo coffee!!! my other vice :)
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options

I love this!! Great idea!
  • Legalchica
    Options

LMAO