Hello I'm LaWayne!

Options
I've actually been a member of My Fitness Pal for some time now. Going back and forth with my diet I started off December of 2010 at 346 lbs. and now I'm at 300lbs. The sad thing is I made it to 285lbs but I've managed to go in the wrong direction over the past 3 weeks or so.

I have one friend on My Fitness Pal but looking for others in hope of more people motivating me to find the strength and determination to not go backwards.

I'm doing the Medifast diet which if you know anything about that diet; I should have lost a lot more than 46 pounds over the course of 8 or 9 months.

So if there are any more REALLY motivated people out there who will be a part of my success through motivation and encouragement, please let me know.

LaWayne

Replies

• Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hey there! It's great that you're utilizing the community aspect of MFP, its absolutely wonderful! :)
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to motivate you and encourage you to stay on track. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • MEMA5
    MEMA5 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: MY NAME IS ISSY AND I WOULD BE HAPPY TO BE YOUR FRIEND AND OFFER SUPORT AND SUGGESTIONS..DON'T GIVE UP..PEACE OUT :smile:
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck on your weight loss journey!! You will find lots of encouragement, support and amazing people on here. It is a great community to be a part of!!
  • lkmiles
    Options
    Man! I really appreciate all the responses I've received.

Some of you asked if I was exercising. Yes I've been walking and or riding a bike as much as I can. I'm going to start doing other activities soon.

Again thanks for all the responses and friend request. I’m sure that with your support, the 120lbs I have to go will be that much easier to get off.

:happy:
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! Feel free to add me for some extra support!
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." --Harriet Beecher Stowe
  • ammeg81
    Options
    I need encouragement and motivation at times too, feel free to add me if you like and we can help each other :smile: