What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    ___Tams___ wrote: »
    My dog throwing up her breakfast on my living room carpet.. twice. She's not allowed on that particular carpet and that's where she decided to throw up. Pretty sure that was a *kitten* you and your carpet decision.

To add (When she throws up, she normally goes in her cage)

My dog did this twice on my new rug last week 🙈

😂 I'm going to buy her one..Maybe she'll leave mine alone lol
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,828 Member
    Options
    Nobody complimented my sweatpants
  • sr2587
    sr2587 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Umm.. there’s a couple creases. Just saying.

• itchmyTwitch
    Options
    sr2587 wrote: »
    Umm.. there’s a couple creases. Just saying.

It’s a feature, not a bug😁
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

Love them. (Own about five just like it.) Can't/won't live without them. Yo.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Brigit_1 wrote: »

Love them. (Own about five just like it.) Can't/won't live without them. Yo.

Thank you 😊
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    My job is beyond frustrating right now. Largely because my manager, despite dumping a huge load of work on me and telling me how much more work is coming in the new year, hasn’t even said thank you. That seems like such a small thing to be annoyed by, but at the same time I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect those two little words every once in a while.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,839 Member
    Options
    Slightly irked that my salon started charging a 3.5% surcharge for credit card usage. They send a text to remind me about my appointment. How about a text letting me know this new charge was going into effect? I could've brought my checkbook and saved a couple of bucks. It's already expensive enough getting a haircut these days. Also, pretty sure 2.3% is the max for Mastercard. (They already don't accept Amex.)
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Slightly irked that my salon started charging a 3.5% surcharge for credit card usage. They send a text to remind me about my appointment. How about a text letting me know this new charge was going into effect? I could've brought my checkbook and saved a couple of bucks. It's already expensive enough getting a haircut these days. Also, pretty sure 2.3% is the max for Mastercard. (They already don't accept Amex.)
    That’s annoying especially if it was a sudden change without warning. My nail salon strongly encourages patrons to pay cash. They don’t charge if you use a credit card; they just loudly shame you.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,839 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    That’s annoying especially if it was a sudden change without warning. My nail salon strongly encourages patrons to pay cash. They don’t charge if you use a credit card; they just loudly shame you.
    Thank you for your affirmation. Yes, it's new.

BTW, I like your sweatpants
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    Why do my AirPods get to choose when they want to charge? I want them charged by the time I wake up. Not by “11am for optimized charging”. I feel like I should be in charge of this decision.

There’s probably a setting. But I was gifted these a while back from my brother. And I didn’t read instructions.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Why do my AirPods get to choose when they want to charge? I want them charged by the time I wake up. Not by “11am for optimized charging”. I feel like I should be in charge of this decision.

There’s probably a setting. But I was gifted these a while back from my brother. And I didn’t read instructions.

YouTube so instructions are not needed anymore 🙌
  • sr2587
    sr2587 Posts: 225 Member
    Options

Was just thinking the same thing yesterday. The struggle is real!

• MelG7777
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

YouTube so instructions are not needed anymore 🙌
    Oh for sure. Me saying “read instructions” was just me being a liar tbh. I YouTube everything. Sometimes it goes well and sometimes not.
    sr2587 wrote: »

Was just thinking the same thing yesterday. The struggle is real!

Why do we not get first say on this?
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    It’s 50°F & people are turning on the heat in the gym
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    The latest phone update puts a weird blurry halo around the last word of my text messages and I’m not entirely sure it’s really there or if I’m getting a migraine
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,579 Member
    Options
    I love my mother
    BUT that old woman is pissing me off to the point I can’t bear to even talk to her.
    🤬
  • MelG7777
    Options
    When someone asks me a “how did you do it?” question in regards to weight loss. I don’t love sharing stuff like that because I don’t know what the hell I’m doing. I know what worked for me and I’ll share my experience. Inevitably it’s usually not what people want to hear though. But the actual irk is when I take the time to answer their questions (and they asked kind of a lot that required some explaining) and they follow it up with: “Nice.”

😳

Is it? Is it nice? Glad to help.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    When someone asks me a “how did you do it?” question in regards to weight loss. I don’t love sharing stuff like that because I don’t know what the hell I’m doing. I know what worked for me and I’ll share my experience. Inevitably it’s usually not what people want to hear though. But the actual irk is when I take the time to answer their questions (and they asked kind of a lot that required some explaining) and they follow it up with: “Nice.”

😳

Is it? Is it nice? Glad to help.

How do you feel about noice ??