Pin-up Girls - WEEK 9

Options
Those who stood out in the week 6 numbers that have checked in so far...

kmtetour.....................with a loss of 5.7lbs last week!
kmtetour.....................with a loss of 2.38% of her total weight over the last week!
greenstars.gif
aferbet................................with a loss of 13lbs the last 8 weeks!
Reb0819..........................with a loss of 6.53% of her total weight over the last 8 weeks!
loveshower.gif

And congrats to EVERYONE who checked in for losing a combined 20lbs this WEEK and 146.1lbs for the challenge so far!

2uge4p4.gif

week8a.jpg
week8b.jpg

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I moved the additional people down off of the chart because I haven't received weigh-ins from them in 3 consecutive weeks. If you are one of these people, I'll put you right back on the chart as soon as you update me on your weight. :flowerforyou:

agirlfromminnesota
    Autumn_P
    KristaSandquist
    ljspady
    sunsetwest
  • aferbet
    aferbet Posts: 124
    Options
    Bah! Forgot again to get my weight to you for the week. This week it was 196.2.

Congrats to everyone!!!
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    congrads to all the weightloss this week
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Great job, ladies!!! My week is off to a pretty good start and I hope that continues! Hope you all have a great week!!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Darn it, I just can't buckle down!

THIS WEEK...well...have my one year anniversary and visiting relatives...NEXT WEEK for sure :blushing:
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hey! That's me!!! That was a rather dramatic loss....

Anywho, great job everyone! Keep up the good work.

This week looks really busy for me. I just need to make sure I eat as well as possible. I'll also be trying to walk a lot this week, as I'm "Training" for a 5K walk that I'm doing next weekend.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rachel! Congratulations to everyone!
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!!

I was in line to weigh a 173 lbs this week :( I went over a bit on Saturday for my birthday dinner but not THAT much. It seems unfair that I am where I am. but yes, life is unfair lol
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    Good job everyone.
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Between vacation and slacking my weight is the same. Hoping to have a loss next Monday.

Great job everyone!!!
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dmnosu17
    Options
    sorry was traveling darn TOM 233.0
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Sorry for being so distant ladies!! Just started my new job on Monday and I'm still adjusting. Plus, I can't use the internet at all during work like I used to. Oh well!
  • wildbio
    wildbio Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    No worries, Rach! You're one busy pinup! Thanks for putting this together every week. Unfortunately, I did NOTHING to contribute to the loss this week. Instead I gained 3lbs. So this week marks a "new" beginning and hopefully some better results next week!
  • MightyMom4
    Options
    I am officially back and in for the long haul. Looking forward to next round too!!! I missed weigh in on Monday, but I am still the same 144.6, which I have no problem with as I haven't been eating the best or working out....but I am ready to dive back in and lose my last 10!!!!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I shouldn't have hopped on the scale this morning because it was down! Now you know I'm going to screw it up between here and Monday :/ Actually, I'm starting a Ripped in 30 group this week so hopefully that will help.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Finally got in my first workout since surgery!!!!
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Finally got in my first workout since surgery!!!!

Awesome! How did it go??

I have worked out twice since Wednesday and I always forget how well my body responds to cardio... I really need to re-focus and get a work-out schedule happening. I think it's been kind of hard because the classes I really liked at the gym have been moved around or stopped and that was one of the motivating things that would get me there. I would go and do a class and some extra cardio while I was there... I just need to get over it and just do it.

It's been hard because my back has been really hurting lately. It just makes everything harder. I went to a chiropracter and he did an initial assessment and I will have an adjustment on Monday and we will come up with a plan to help with my pain. I dont even know what it's like to live without back pain. It has seriously just become my new normal. I am so hopeful that it will work.

I was going to go work out today but I need to write up reports. So... obviously instead of doing that I am on MFP! haha.