Feels good to be back!

Options
Hello all! My name is Megan and I have used my fitness pal off and on for years. I definitely do better when I’m tracking! I’m about to be 42 and am trying to lose the belly fat. I’m 5’2” and weigh 184. I’m a very athletic build and have always had a hard time losing belly fat but can build muscle quickly every where else on my body. I’m looking to do baby steps for losing so my first goal is to get to 170 lbs! Then will proceed to 160 and so on! Open to followers and friendships!

Replies

• JDun7646
    JDun7646 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck 👍🏻
  • WendyRosey
    WendyRosey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The New year is coming up. Good for you!! Same with me. Let’s take off these extra pounds!! 🥰
  • earlybirdlady
    earlybirdlady Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I’m in a very similar boat, building muscle comes more easily to me than losing fat. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can encourage each other!
  • JohnG2073
    JohnG2073 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I too returned after getting really careless. I really do think MFP makes a huge difference.
  • OnTheRoad24
    OnTheRoad24 Posts: 217 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Welcome back, Megan! I'm very familiar with this story... I've been on and off MFP for years too.

My journey has been a rollercoaster, as well... I lose 20-25 lbs and maintain for a couple months, then put it back on. My current goal is to lose 40 lbs or so by Memorial Day weekend, then I'll adjust my goal.

Keep your chin up, you can do it again! Let me know if you (or anyone) need a friend.